English Premier League 2018/19

If you bothered to read my last post you would’ve seen that I was just taking the ■■■■

1 Like

Great to see Santi Cazorla score a double against Real Madrid overnight.

I didn’t think he would ever make it back on the pitch after all the injuries he had.

Just a beautiful player to watch.

1 Like

Who’s he playing for?

Villarreal

1 Like

If you have a spare 5 minutes you should read the details on Cazorla’s injuries over the past 3-4 years to appreciate what he went through to get back on the pitch.

There was a point in his comeback that it looked like he may never walk again let alone play football.

Inspirational.

2 Likes

I’m just trying to wrap my head around how you’d pronounce the physio’s name - Juancar.

1 Like

If he’s Spanish, H-waan-car.

my enjoyment of watching soccer will increase exponentially when united get rid of fellaini.

How the fk in this day and age is there no television coverage of the FA cup in Australia. Got that many fkn providers these days broadcasting absolute obsecure ■■■■ yet not the fa cup.

We’ve gone back 15 years to the early 2000’s, when I’d have to wait for a Sky news UK bulletin on foxtel on the Sunday just to get highlights of the rounds goals.

8 Likes

Worst is you pay for foxtel, whereas I watch Sky News on free to air.

Right.

You’re a real uancar, then.

10 Likes

Loved the signs showed by tahith chong, reckon hes a player, but the one im most excited for is angel gomes, that kid can play.

after Alexis briefly sat in the manager’s chair last night.

I flicked through all of Foxtel and thought I was missing it, couldn’t believe it wasn’t shown on any channels

WTF?

It’s been on ESPN in the past, even when EPL was on Fox.

1 Like

Just finished watching the replay.

Highlights, … seeing Chong get a run, and using his pace and tricks. (Yellow he got was a fkn joke :roll_eyes: )

My boy Rashford going Titz up.

Jaakkola’s save on Pereira’s belter.

Ole Gunnar becoming the 1st Manager in Man U history to win his 1st 5 games in all Comps.

Un pajero.

Not sure Spanish pronunciation includes a sound for banker…or other words that rhyme with it. They don’t do diphthongs…except when a ‘u’ follows a ‘g’, and that just changes the pronunciation of the ‘g’.

Don’t worry scousers, only good sides win the treble :sunglasses:

Unfortunately the FA Cup doesn’t have the prestige it once did and who could blame Liverpool for prioritising the league and CL