English Premier League 2018/19

And of course we get “drawn” at Arsenal

2 Likes

No that we’ve dropped out of the Cup, we can fully concerntrate on not winning the League at the last minute.

6 Likes

Strange that - guess the “regular cash payment” to the FA by Man Utd must have been missed this time.

Worst thing out of this morning is that Lovren was subbed off after 5 mins with a hamstring injury. He joints Matip and Gomez on the sidelines, with VVD our only fit senior CB. Means either playing someone out of position (Fabinho started with Lovren in the middle, did quite well apparently), or playing a kid. We had a 16 year old lad come on and make his first team debut and he looked good by all reports. Would’ve been nice to get through but bigger fish to fry as Ace said.

It would be nice if there another Van Dijk we could spend up on to support him. Although Gomez is clearly this player when fit.

I can’t believe arsenal got drawn a hard opponent, still got home draw through.

Must have only warmed up half the balls.

lol

Lovely dive by Harry Kane this morning to win a penalty, which he converted, to see Spurs past Chelsea 1-0 in the Carabao Cup semi-final.

Surprised he played TBH. Wonder if they will risk him in the second leg

Maybe Spurs think they can win a trophy.

Pretty ■■■■■■■ blatant penalty there.

I can imagine the screams of prejudice if a Liverpool player had been denied a penalty.

And if it was a Man U player denied in Ol’ Bacon Face’s time…oh, who am I kidding?

It was a penalty - Get ■■■■■■ if you think it wasn’t.

We were very lucky to win though - Thought Chelsea played the better stuff.

Remember Burton have the second leg at home so don’t rule them out yet.
Going to be tough now though.

Yeah, really need to score early. If they can score 8 by HT then they’re a real shot.

3 Likes

That’s a big get for juventus on a free.

They have a very good player on their hands.

1 Like

Don’t really rate him but it’s on a free so meh.
Not sure where he fits into the system though

1 Like

How’s Emre Can going at Juve?

Played ok early on in the season then missed about a month with injury. Struggled a bit his first couple of games back but was in excellent form just before the winter break

Play Milner at CB, or just drag Carra out of retirement! :smirk:

It will be Fabinho. Bring back Ragnar!