English Premier League 2018/19

Looked a pen to me, I reckon there is contact but boy he did make it pretty theatrical.

Pretty dull opening half between West Ham and Arsenal. West Ham probably with the better chances.

Hopefully Arsenal can bounce out in the second half and put a couple in The net.

Would take a one nil victory at this stage because there looks very little cohesion.

GET IN!!

FKN GET IN!!

3 Likes

Hammers lead the Gunners 1-0.

Arsenal going through the motions.

We will lose this 2-0

London Derby bragging rights to the Hammers. 1-0.

35 mins away from Brighton vs Liverpool. Fabinho to start at CB most likely. Go the Reds!

1 Like

That’s Arsenal’s top chances done.

Might as well concentrate on Europe now.

Hopefully Emery rewards the kids that have been playing in Europa League and continues to play them.

They look better than the first team.

1 NIL TO THE COCKNEY BOYS

3 Likes

Have always loved The Hammers.

4 Likes

Don’t worry personally I think United will beat us tomorrow night.
We’ve played way too many games lately and look jaded especially in 2nd halves.
Sonny Boy leaves us for The Asia Cup after tomorrow’s game.
He will be missed.

Reds need to capitalise on their dominant possession here. TAA moving gingerly. Hearing that something happened in the warm-up. May need to sub him for Milner. Brighton defending well.

1 Like

Mo converts his PK, after being scragged. Reds up 1-0.

1 Like

Hard work, but bank those 3 points & cheer for Wolves to beat City.

Reds 1-0 over Brighton.

2 Likes

Fabinho a great game as a makeshift CB. Matip was on the bench so he can’t be far away, Gomez should be right to go in the next 2-3 weeks. Good to grind out a result.

2 Likes

Played very well, although our MF lacked spark & could have used his services. Hope the other blokes return shortly. Fab is ahead of Keita from the games I have seen.

Very important win that one. Couldn’t afford to let that one slip.

1 Like

I prefer Spurs win.

Man U will be level with us if they win and they are starting to hit good form.

Haven’t played anyone

1 Like

True.

But doesn’t matter who you play if you are winning.

We are dropping points every second match at the moment and looking at our defensive issues and also the total lack of creativity in midfield we look like we could lose to anyone at the moment.

Having 3 at the back last night looked like a strange decision considering how much trouble we were having in midfield but that unfortunately is what Emery is left with due to the total lack of class we have at CB.

Yep, tonight will surely be way more telling, … and thus far at least, they’re in this up to their nose hairs.