English Premier League 2018/19

And as I posted, Rash dobs our 1st!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 - zip

Half Time.

Decent ball from Pogba and good finish from Rashford.

Nice positioning there from Pogba, for the header… haven’t been seeing that for a while…

And very nearly in again, … he’s switched on tonight.

This is great to watch. Playing very good football.

And thank fk for De Gea.

De Gea is is keeping United in this in my opinion. Spurs should have 2 or 3.

Wouldn’t say should, but certainly could have been, … if not for De Gea.

And it’s nearly all been with his feet!!

I say “should” as several shots have been straight at the keeper, when they’d only need to put the ball 2-3 feet to either side.

Parked the bus with De Gea at the wheel, holding on for dear life, …

Come the fk on you Devils!!

1 Like

Woo!!

Great game. Solid win.

Look out Top 4. We’re coming.

2 Likes

Great game as a neutral. United are being a wrecker. Go Wolves tomorrow.

1 Like

Disaster of a season yet only 7 points off third spot

1 Like

Too good United or should I say The Keeper.
Was a good game even though we went down.

That was a pulsating 60-80min section from Spurs but needed a foot or two wider on some of those shots. Solid keeping.

11 saves!

They certainly came out up an extra gear in the 2nd half.

Was a strange game. Spurs looked a bit flat in the first half which I thought may have been due to their tough midweek cup clash where they fielded a strong side but then in the second half they really got into the game and dominated us and if not for Dave they would’ve got something out of it.
Happy to avoid losing 3 on the bounce to Spurs for the first time since the early 60’s

1 Like

Ole Gunnar can have the seat for mine. Sold already.

Like his energy.

1 Like

Lol,…they’ve done this to a fave Stone Roses tune Waterfall. Fkn Brilliant. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Well this season is turning out to be the same old thing for Arsenal. After losing the two opening games to top teams, which was not too upsetting, we then won 12 in a row and were in the top four and looking good.

And then we reverted to type. Drew games we should have won. Lost games we should have at least drawn. And now we’re two clear games and huge goal difference out of the top four and level with Man U on points.

Were the 12 straight wins just a teaser? Looks like it.

1 Like

The players have bought in.

The risk is too big to bring in another manager now, regardless of reputation.

Can you imagine if they hire another manager, and the focus is on sitting back defensively again… the fans are gonna riot. Especially after getting treated to these types of performances.

1 Like