English Premier League 2018/19

Quality day for CR7 to post a selfie whilst inside a private aircraft. The only other player who’d be as dumb as dogshit to do the same is probably Pogba…

1 Like

Amazed it’s not the daily mail.

Through to penalties.

Cooked, boiled, roasted and grilled!

Thierry Henry has been suspended as head coach of Monaco.

Don’t see the point in a suspension if ultimately they are just going to sack him.

United up 2-0 after 35 in the FA Cup vs Arsenal

Sanchez hasn’t scored for two years but scores at his first trip back to the Emirates.

Don’t think the locals will enjoy that.

Auba pulls one back.

1-2

always feel like soccer doctors are the slowest ■■■■■ on the planet.

imagine playing for 70 minutes, been run up and down the field and down 2-1 then rashgod and martial come on.

Arsenal Fan TV is the best.

Hey @Stallion what is the deal with Nasri to the Hammers?

Liverpool loanees have been putting in some solid performances recently, notably Harry Wilson at Derby County & also Marko Grujić at Hertha Berlin.

2 Likes

We just shifted 4 fkn goals to bottom of League 1 Wimbledon.

We’re a fkn joke, get fcked.

On the same evening Millwall beat Everton.

2 Likes

Manuel Pelligrini.

1 Like

That Nasri flog was trying to suck up to Gunners supporters the other week when we played the Hammers.

Nah Nasri, you are not welcome back at the club ever. Go EAD.

He’s just got one of those punchable heads.

Go the Dons!

1 Like

Wilson looks very impressive, scored some worldies this season. Grujic I’m not sure where he slots into the team. Basically been out on loan ever since he signed for us. He’d have to really push a case in pre-season to convince Klopp to keep him around.

Just seen some footage of Milwall and Everton fans fighting outside pubs before the game. One Everton fan got slashed in the face by a knife wielding Milwall supporter. Seriously WTF? Absolute disgrace this ■■■■ still happens in 2019…

2 Likes

A lot of incidents don’t get reported. Would be several attacks and injuries before during or after most games in England

1 Like

Yeah, there are rumours swirling around re: Lallana being sold & the word is that Wilson will be his replacement. Highly rated and tipped for big things. His 5 times celebration at Old Trafford a few months back was gold. :joy:

I’ve never been convinced on Grujic either in terms of his fit within the team. Strong form on loan, though, and I have to keep reminding myself that he is only 22. Has been showing increased maturity and defensive nous in recent times, something the club have wanted him to work on. At 190cm, he is good in the air. They are grooming him for a genuine number 6 position. Trust Klopp will be patient with him.

Yeah, that’s crazy. Fckn Millwall fans & their hooligan DNA.