English Premier League 2018/19

That isn’t the current odds.
United in to $4.30 now. Only 7 PL clubs left in the last 16

I just saw that. Makes sense they’d halve after routing the Gunners.

And those odds still had Spurs and other PL clubs.

I honestly thought this season we had the perfect cup squad to maybe go to the final, ie not consistent enough weekly but enough match winners up front to beat anyone on there day.

Turns out can’t even beat fkn Wimbledon.

1 Like

AFAICT it’s just after 6 am tomorrow.

Pretty simple really.
If you get injuries to your best players and don’t have depth you will get beaten and beaten regularly.

Be nice if Essendon get a good run on this front this season.

2 Likes

I should add hopefully we have the depth.

Just give the manager job to Solskjaer already, I think he’s proven he deserves it with 8 wins in a row.

Not much spurs or any team For that matter can do when they lose their best 3 attackers.

Good article on Wolves, long read, but speaks of our ambition and where we are hoping to go.

1 Like

Aaaaand West hams opponent Wimbledon just draw Millwall in the next round of the cup.

Damn

2 Likes

And of course we get Chelsea whilst City draw potentially league 2 opponents

Fekk.

Actually Wimbledon would have preferred an away game against a major club. Despite the certain loss they could do with the money. The gate from playing Millwall at home will be next to nothing given their ground only holds about 4,700.

Go Wombles!

Wimbledon won’t have a home ground once Millwall fans go through it.

5 Likes

We (Wolves) have a replay against Shrewsbury tomorrow morning and then potentially Brighton. Hopefully we can deliver and setup another crack at a big club.

1 Like

Surely has to be rigged

Thought the Man U supporters would be happy with City getting an armchair ride. Isn’t an easy path through the Cup for City a good thing - it allows them to focus more on ensuring they stop the mighty Liverpool from winning the league.

Nah you’re home and hosed

It’s not insignificant. To be honest City can put out a 2nd string team against most Premier League sides and win without much hassle, so facing lower league opposition is nothing to them. It gives them a chance to play some of their academy players as well and to keep the squad ticking over with some football at competitive level. We don’t really have that luxury. From here our games are PL or CL. Unless we blow Bayern Munich off the park in the 1st leg at Anfield, we wouldn’t trot out a team full of squad players. Klopp will have to use the U23s to give bench players some minutes…