English Premier League 2019/20

Neves scores a worldie for us once every 10 games.

Here’s a sample. They save the best for last.

Last one. This was his highlights from his first 1/2 year in the Prem… just silky smooth and all class. One of the best to don a Wolves shirt in quite some time. His passing is just exquisite.

Lindelof continues to be Championship level defensively and our forward 3 continue to ■■■■ away every opportunity presented to them which results in United being 0-1 down at home to farking Palace.

Ole will be shifted out quick at this rate but in reality it should be Woodward and the Glaziers.

Off to catch Liverpool Arsenal at the Gunners supporters bar here in London.

C’mon Gunners, bring the 3 points home fellas.

■■■■ weak performance.

De Gea, just leave bro.

Looks another draw at Home coming up.

Really should have had the 3 today.

Well, … fark me.!! That’s unreal. 1 - 2 it is.

Have not been switched on at all in the back half at times.

You can thank Woodward and the Glaziers for the results.

Nowhere near enough quality.

We are closer to a mid table side than top 4.

Rashford, Martial and a kid from Swansea as your front 3 with no replacements for any position is utterly insane.

They are the best in the league at missing chances. Can’t even score pens.

Joke.

I always feared this happening.

So often we get cocky at home in games we think we’ll walk in, … & we just fk it up.

We just have ■■■■ all quality now dude. That is the reality.

People waltz into Old Trafford and just sit behind the ball and know that we won’t be able to score and they’ll knick at least 2.

Until the Glaziers sell the club it will stay the same.

McTominay, Lingard, Mata are guys who are getting a consistent run who are not up to the level and haven’t been for a while.

As soon as your starting left back goes down with another “injury” and is replaced by Ashley Young then that tells you the quality that we have available to us.

The 2 easy misses in the past 2 weeks have been really fkn costly, no doubt.

Jaw dropping misses.

Liverpool 3-1. Massive gulf in class between the Champions of Europe and a Europa League team.

1 Like

Nice one Foxes. Getting up the table is easy when you don’t drop games.

Liverpool Win, Man U lose. Life is good.

2 Likes

You are right though. Liverpool and Man C are well above the others in class. it will be 1-2 again, hopefully in Liverpool’s favour.

2 Likes

OR the gulf you are referring to is for the teams that might just finish second and third in the league.

No way Arsenal finishes 3rd with a clown like David Luiz at the back.

Looking like the top 2 are going to finish miles ahead of the rest. Arsenal and United are utter trash and Spurs look flaky early but have the better side of those 3 by some way

Yep, I don’t understand why we would replace Mustafi with Luiz. They are effectively the same player.

Having said that its only 3 games into the season and our side has had a lot of changes over the off season. We have Chambers and Holding as options if Luiz continues to stink it up.

I’m more worried about Emery continuing to play Xhaka when he makes more mistakes than anyone else on the pitch.

I watched the replay yesterday and I actually thought we created a few good chances early but Emery didn’t make the necessary changes once the second goal was conceded.

It’s no shame in losing to Liverpool away from home ant there is plenty of time to make up ground.

The north london derby is a good time to start.