English Premier League 2019/20

Spurs were terrible.

Fitted in nicely with my horror weekend of sport.

1 Like

Wolves are an interesting case so far. The club has been playing twice a week for over a month now and have started with 3 draws, 0-0 Leicester, 1-1 Man Utd, Burnley 1-1.

This week we play a second league against Torino to qualify for Europa. Weā€™re at home leading the tie 3-2. Iā€™m hoping we qualify and have a great run at it. After all the talk of what Europa did to Burnley last year its a little worrying however and hoping we get on the board in the PL soon.

Just confirmed - we got tickets to Wolves v Watford at home on September 28!!! I am absolutely stoked! Every game is literally a sellout so I definitely feel luck and canā€™t wait. Ended up going direct to the club and enquiring, I couldnā€™t be happier. Iā€™ll be sure to take a few photos and post.

3 Likes

Just quietly
How good was that win for my toon boys!

2 Likes

Southhampton starting well

Spoke too soon?

1 Like

Nice goal but Southhampton still look strong.

Donā€™t think this will be easy for Man U

James is a pretty fkn handy inclusion.

1 Like

Fark.

Not again.

Oh ffs, . come on United, ā€¦ donā€™t go into the shell here again.

Thatā€™s a dangerous tackle

Ump agrees.

Youā€™d think weā€™d almost certainly come away with the 3 now against 10 men, ā€¦

ā€¦almostā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Great cross from James again, ā€¦ they werenā€™t ready for it.

Attacking at least, ā€¦ but still with a level of panic reminiscent of last year.

South have parked the farking bus though. Jeezuz

Ole will gone by November if this keeps up

Why get rid if so much deadwood but keep lingard and give him a pay rise. Yuck

No cutting edge up front. To go into a season with just rashford and martial as your main strikers is just pathetic squad managenent

He stated they were a little light up front and wanted another, ā€¦ but it couldnā€™t be.

Iā€™d hardly blame him for the missing fwd potency.

Also, ā€¦ itā€™s really early days with new players in, and an adjusted game style and tactics.

Might take a while for it all to set, ā€¦ and, he might just get the extra fwd he wants next chance, I get the feeling he has someone in mind.

Heā€™ll be gone in a few more game if this keeps up.

It isnā€™t his fault though. You can thank the Glaziers and Woodward for the utter piece of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  that is our squad.

Weā€™d be the only team in the Prem who doesnā€™t even have a designated striker FFS.

Lindelof is just a walking goal every time he starts. Totally useless and is the epitome of a United signing over the past 7 years. He canā€™t defend and more importantly cannot jump or head the ball. There was a reason he was playing in Portugal and it is exactly where he should have stayed.

Rashford is overrated as all get out and the likes of Lingard, Young, McTominay, Matic and Mata wouldnā€™t even be on the bench of the reserves for City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Tottenham.

Weā€™ll be struggling to avoid relegation the way this team is going.

The two best players in Pogba and De Gea donā€™t want to be there and now play like total dog ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  every time they step on the field.

The only hope the club has is if a Sheikh buys the club off the Glaziers and gets us serious about competing with the rich clubs in Europe because right now we arenā€™t even on the same level as a Leicester, Everton or Wolves let alone the top 4 teams.

You can blame him. The build up play is virtually non-existent.

Trying to use the fullbacks to attack when AWB is one of them is madness, it turns Pogba into a passenger in the middle

How so?

Does he have full control over who the club got during the transfer window??

as BK said, ā€¦ look to Woodward and the Glaziers.

It seems like you are trying to say I said something I didnā€™t.

Which is so unlike Blitz. :roll_eyes:

Well Iā€™m saying it is his fault as game strategy/tactics, opposition planning and training are all his responsibility.

Itā€™s his choice to try and create from the flanks instead of using one of the best playmakerā€™s in the middle.

Saints are relegation contenders, the team he played should be more than capable of breaking down their defense. Especially one man up

1 Like