EPL 2017/18 Thread

Cross to Sanchez, cross to lingard, cross to keeper. That’s been the plan so far.

How you can play Jones over Bailly is bewildering.

Manure have been boring so far.

1 Like

Pogba missed a sitter at the death

Trophyless

Fk it.

Mourinho outsmarted himself.

Hopefully the last game for many, should have been booed off the pitch for dishing up that garbage

Just emphasises the fact that we can’t carry players like Jones, Smalling and Young.

They offer nothing going either way.

Especially Young, should be in the Championship.

Lol that Jones made the English squad

Hazard will destroy Jones again next month.

I couldn’t believe it when I saw that

Sucks that we couldn’t finish the season with a trophy. Reckon their will be fight a few players gone between now and the new season.

I would be amazed if guys like the below are still at the club next season. Either by their own choice or jose’s

Pogba
Martial
Smalling
Shaw
Herrera
Fellaini

We desperately need a new RB.CB,CM and RW

A lot of the squad is very very good, just need to plug a few holes with some quality

I would love a couple of those players at Arsenal (first two mainly), make it happen Jose!

we have players suited to a different style of play, and we continue to still get them with a coach that prefers big physical defensively minded bulldozers.

Trust an Arsenal fan to only want French players!

1 Like

I am not that fussed about Pogba, overpriced but if he was at an affordable price for a club, I don’t reckon any club would knock him back.

It’d be a PR nightmare if Martial and Pogba were sold, hence they won’t be.

The only people that talk about them leaving are the gutter feeding journalists for papers such as The Daily Mail and The Mirror.

Need to seriously trim a lot of the fat out of the squad.

Some deadset plonkers stealing a living in a United shirt.

So United go the season winless in terms of trophies. City have won two and our boys are still in the hunt for arguably the biggest one. How will Jose and the supporters handle that? I see Gary Neville is of the view that Manchester will basically be a deserted city for the new few months!

with your almost 30 years of experience what do you recommend?

To worry about now and the future. No use looking back on the past :wink:

Also I must give you credit for the quickest bite I have even received on Blitz!

Reports emerging that former PSG and Sevilla Manager Unai Emery is to be named the new Arsenal boss within the next 24-48 hours. Seems a good appointment, at Sevilla won 3 Europa League titles in succession and despite leaving PSG won the French League with them this year, so he has a track record of success. Far better option than any of the inexperienced former Arsenal players being touted.

4 Likes