EPL 2017/18 Thread

Thanks Phil you little prick. Agitating for a move on the eve of the season is Paddy Ryder esque. And now we are down to Watford. Great. HOW GOOD IS SPORT.

Oh dear. What a poor start.

Firmino has never been great at leading the line.

Need to take Windalum or Can off play 2 in the middle, Firmino in front and bring in Solaki or Origi.

If we lose to Watford what a mess

I’d love some good reasons as to why I follow these clubs.

2 offsides. Fantastic. Can’t believe they don’t use technology to review and overturn incorrect goals. We should have won and by heaps but still.

L O L.

Repeat of the birmingham game but got away with a draw - had a bad feeling about the 5 mins injury time especially after commentators made a call about wynaldum shank coming back to cost us… Why are we the only team that seems to concede from scrambles in the box consistently? Oh well, I’d be happy that l to finish top 6 as I think top 4 is out of the question.

2 NIL BURNLEY

WTF

3 NIL!

1 Like

theyve imploded spectacularly.

Liverpool going to be a high scoring team but man they leak goals

1 Like

Mane, Firmino, Salah is a scary front 3. If Phil doesn’t crack the sads over not being sold, he will be spoon-feeding assists to those boys all season. The back 4 don’t get much assistance, but it is the defending from set pieces is shambolic, and that is a whole team effort. Not new, the same problems existed under Rodgers.

2 Likes

liverpool going all knighta

4 Likes

Hope Phil doesn’t leave. It will single handedly derail the season. But it looks like he will.

■■■■ you Barca and the timing of it all.

1 Like

That ref in the Chelsea vs Burnley game had NFI what he was doing, totally manipulated a win for Burnley there that Troy Pannel would have been proud of.

In other news, Rooney scores in his second debut for The Toffees to get them the chocolates. How could he not do that for us for the past two seasons? Watching the highlights, he was everywhere and his touch seemed to have magically returned where as last year he didn’t even look up to Championship standard in any aspect of the game.

Great to have the prem back though.

No united player had put in a cross that good for 5 years.

Fair point.

The less pressure helps a lot.

Finally saw the burnley/chelsea highlights. That 2nd goal by Burnley was a cracker!

Cahills was definately a straight red. Cesc the little flog should of recieved a straught red too, his was a bad one.

Great seeing conte moan on the sidelines.

Good to see Mooy play well too

3 Likes

Huddersfield set up remarkably well.

Also good to see Timothy fosu-mensa clean up a few mistakes for Palace whilst on loan.

1 Like

He did play well.

Came from nowhere and ran past another defender starting from a fair way back and somehow stopped a certain goal.

Hopefully he gets plenty of games this year.

Have noticed early this season though that there are a heap of teams now playing 3-5-2’s off the back of Chelsea last year. 3 centre halfs and wing backs are in vogue across Europe and not just Serie A anymore.

Since he is your boy, I’m hoping you would know, what’s happening with James Wilson? Is he back out on loan this season?