EPL 2017/18 Thread

Take that you sheep ■■■■■■■■ gits

He is looking like a different player so far this season.

2 goals and an assist off the bench in two games, surely he takes Rashford’s spot next game?

This seems to be working so far, leave it as it is. Foxes next week before the first international break.

Don’t mess with the setup yet.
Tony coming on late when the opposition is out on their feet is a huge luxury to have

who stole fozzys desk?

4 - Zip.

Ouch.

Swansea were far better than the score line suggests.

Until that 10 minutes where the wheels fell off, supremely defensively disciplined.

Pool better hope they can get passed Palace tonight.

They haven’t strengthened the squad hardly at all so far and they are looking as shaky as ever at the back.

Andy Robertson making his debut for them though.

Aaaaaannd Welcome!!!

To the brand new, 2017-2018 style Same Old Arsenal!

2 Likes

Arnautovic better get multiple games for that!

What dog act!

Major brain implosion!

Watching the highlights of the Arsenal game, gee whiz Jack Butland is a good keeper.

Surely he gets a move to a bigger club soon?

The fact he is English I thought would mean that almost every team in England would be after him by now.

As much as I’d hate to say it, he’d be perfect for Liverpool.

Not pretty but a win and a clean sheet is welcome after not seeing out the Watford game. Robertson was very impressive. Got stuck in, defended well but also joined in the attack. His crossing was very good and Matip should’ve buried one from the 6-yard box in the first half. Benteke probably had the best change in the 2nd half when he blazed a cut-back from Puncheon over the bar from close range, other than that they posed little threat. Mane is a jet!

1 Like

It was Loftus-Cheek wasn’t who made that pretty run down the goal line and cut it back to Benteke who missed the easiest goal he’ll see this year?

I agree though, Robertson looked the goods and offered some stability both in defence and attack.

1 Like

Just watched that on the app. Was bad. No idea what was going through his mind when he did that

He is a good player too, he doesn’t need to be doing that stuff

The thing that got me though, he didn’t even elbow the guy who he thought had deliberately elbowed him, it was another player who had nothing to do with what happened.

Just mind boggling stuff.

1 Like

Please forgive my ignorance but why are Spurs playing their games at Wembley?

I should probably know this but I must have missed it.

Is WHL undergoing renovations or are they building a new stadium or?

Building a new stadium

Not a ■■■■■■ one with an athletics track around it?

No athletic track.
Will be a pretty impressive stadium even though I don’t think they made the capacity enough