EPL 2017/18 Thread

But obviously can’t sell to a team in the Premier League then?

All clubs in England won’t be able to buy. But players will still be able to be bought by other European teams. So it wouldn’t solve the Coutinho issue but the Van Dijk matter would have been settled before the season.

Germany is apparently going to enact it pretty quickly too.

no speculation as to which country will be last to adopt it.

City 2-0 up at halftime. Liverpool down to 10 with a absolute BS straight red to Mane

1 Like

Mane sent off. City up 2-0 at half time

I thought it was a red. Tough call but that still had to be a red

Finished 5-0. Liverpool were totally out of it once Mane was sent off.

Live it looked 50/50 but seeing a few replays since he definitely kicked him in the head so has to go

only 2 and a half hours for united vs stoke.

these stoke inbreds need to foad, that whistling is worse than vuvuzelas.

Mane had his eyes on the ball and making a realistic attempt to bring the ball under control.

Regardless, Liverpool’s capitulation after that was embarrassing. Klavan shouldn’t play again.

2 Likes

klavans the goalkeeper that gets into spats with pundits all the time right?

No, that’s Karius. Klavan is the dud centre back who replaced Lovren our other dud centre back.

3 Likes

thats ■■■■

send in 20 crosses that are ■■■■. they send in 1 and its a goal

equalise seconds later.

good ■■■■

what a ■■■■■■■■■■■ of a goal lol

jones you spud

Should be taken out the back and shot.

Utterly useless player along with Valencia and Darmian who for some reason Jose thinks are “class” players when in fact they aren’t Prem quality.

Another dismal result and yet another case of us snatching a draw from the jaws of victory like last season.

Herrera and Mhki were abysmal all day and everything they touched turned to utter crap apart from Mhki setting up Lukaku who missed it anyway and then put in the rebound.

Wouldn’t blame De Gea for wanting out when he continually see’s the same old plonkers in front of him every game who do they same stupid ■■■■■.

I think that should put to bed the Pogba at CAM debate as well as he was effectively useless in that position.

God I love this thread when Man U fail to win.

4 Likes

Terrible weekend for ball sports.

2 Likes