EPL 2017/18 Thread

I hope so, love his sideburns and hes awesome depth.

Can slot in at either left or right back. and with valencia being old and shaw being fat, who knows how much we’d need him.

especially with best left back ever rojo having done his ACL.

Roma have offered to take him on loan with the option to buy at the end of the season.

the ol`Serie A Loan with option to buy

I don’t want to lose him from United but welcome at Juve

Douglas not Diego

Mourinho now in the spanish tax fraud cases.

2 Likes

Pity he won’t spend time in the big house.

No one spends time in prison for first offences and white collar crime in spain.

That is why I said that he won’t spend time in the big house. Pity though, I reckon the inmates would be pretty entertained by him…I wonder if he would become his cell mate’s “special one”?

1 Like

Now apparently lewandowski is ‘unsettled’ at bayern.

how much more $$$$ does he want.

Seems like every high profile foreigner in spain with mendes as their agent is getting done for tax fraud.

di maria 3m in fines and 1 year prison (suspended).

I just like posting this.

1 Like

Mo Salah due in Liverpool Thursday night (British time) for a medical, fee of 35 Mil + add ons rising to 39 Million agreed with Roma. Will likely be the club-record signing for less than a month when other arrivals are due in. Reports suggesting that the Reds will table a 70 Million Euro bid for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, and perhaps we haven’t heard the last of VVD either. Would be 3 massive transfers. Sign a decent left-back and we look to be well in business!

2 Likes

Thats gonna be hard, every club in the world is looking for fullbacks.

We just need to find someone who:

1. Is an actual left-back
  2. Is not Alberto Moreno
3 Likes

Yeah you have… Unless you want sanctions from FIFA.

Oxlade-Chamberlain? I hope not.

I didn’t initially like the Wijnaldum signing last summer, but the way Klopp used him, he was a brilliant get. The Ox would be similar, one of those who can play central midfield or out wide. We need a deeper squad so if Klopp wants him then get him in.

FIFA sanctions? You mean they aren’t accepting payments under the table anymore?

Would be a huge coup for pool to get aubameyang, has been spewing out how much he wants to go to barca for years.