EPL 2017/18 Thread

Two draws in a row by my toon against liverpool & southampton.

Please get out of the club Slav.

Pieces of fkn sh-t

SLAV
OUT!

Can’t wait to be done in by the Mooy tonight.

Watford? Seriously?

They were completely fkn atrocious for most of last year, where is this form coming from.

the chelseatv commentary is gold

1 Like

Haha you wonder if they actually forget the camera is pointing at them at times

only watching to see Cundy start snorting a line off the desk mid game

1 Like

jones is done. surprise surprise.

yup

thanks mata you midget.

actually sick of herera, we have a forward attack, better pass back to de gea YEAAAAAAAAAAH NICE

Poor result but hats off to the Terriers. We need to stop tinkering with the side.

Don’t know what’s worse. Last night or the game against Liverpool. Simply terrible

The gutless performance at Anfield, where you didn’t even attempt to get at a Liverpool team with well documented defensive issues, exacerbates last night’s loss to Huddersfield. Now just 1 point from the last 2 games whilst City keep tonking teams. Just give them the title now, best PL team I can remember for a long time.

2 Likes

The sooner plonkers like Lingard and Young are removed from the squad the better.

You’d struggle to beat Melbourne Victory with them in your side.

Herrera is starting to turn into a potato at a rapid rate as well.

City are terrifying this season. Get the ball to De Bruyne - score a goal. Rinse, repeat and win.

1 Like

De Bruyne is the Assist King. Yeah I pretty much feel City will win the title at a canter with their current goal difference and the fact they’ve already beaten Chelsea and Liverpool.

SPURS!

1 Like

That finished a whole lot better than what it looked like it was going to after 15 mins. After spending all that money I cannot believe where Everton are on the table, that said often lots of new signings in a side all at once need a while to gel together.