EPL 2017/18 Thread

I don’t understand what mata is hoping to achieve by always cycling the ball backwards…

mctominay hit by a woosha special.

wheres the pen you useless ref?

van la parra finds a miracle doctor on the field.

YEAH THE MOOYS

STALLIONS LITTLE PEA EQUALISES.

The ref in the United game has been abysmal.

Must be a City supporter.

Hates Sanchez.

worst debut goal ever.

hes the ghost goal incident ref.

1 Like

Hey KM! Wenger would have been gone 3 years ago, but 3 FA cups in 4 years and top 4 finishes in those years saved him. He only has 1 year left on his contract after this, so be patient . The brave new world of Arsenal awaits in 20/21

He’s contracted for one more year. Doesn’t mean he’s only got one more year.

For him to leave he will need to be sacked, and I can’t see that happening.

1 Like

Is that the beach ball incident ref or am I thinking of someone else?

No. Liverpool v Chelsea CL semi-final 2nd Leg at Anfield. Luis Garcia’s “ghost goal” as that twat Mourinho refers it. Nothing better than seeing that ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ moan about it!

2 Likes

Danilo’s goal was a belter. Sterling missed the sitter of the season.

Aahhhhh, gotcha ya.

Watford v reading one

Stop the presses!!!

Arsenal score a big win against a weak team!!!

2 Likes

Finally got around to seeing our game

How Huddersfield kept 11 men on the pitch I will never know. Just fouls galore. How we didn’t get a pen when McTominay got a blatant shirtfront in the box when the ref was standing right their with a clear view was disgusting

Alexis was class, so great to have him playing for us

Just battered them in the 2nd half.

Saw the highlights from the burnley/city game, that miss by sterling was unreal. Miss of the season

Two games in a row where Alexis has been hacked from pillar to post.

Yep.

Everyone is targeting him for coming to United by the looks of it.

High drama at Anfield as Spurs fought back twice for a 2-2 draw. Mo Salah scores in the 3rd minute, but Spurs dominated the 2nd half, got a deserved equaliser from a thunderbolt by Wanyama. Kane was brought down by Karius after a mistake by Lovren, but Karius saved the pen. Salah appeared to win it late on but a contentious 95th minute penalty was awarded and Kane didn’t make the same mistake twice. Good game!

2 Likes