EPL 2017/18 Thread

Why have Milan dropped so spectacularly?

They have been on the decline for a number of years thanks to several reasons. Stability would be a big factor as they have had 5 or 6 managers in the last 6 years and also have had a long running ownership saga which has finally been resolved. Finance would be the other big factor, they were once a powerhouse financially but havenā€™t moved with the times and were left behind. Until this year they just havenā€™t had the funds to chase decent players or even retain their own despite having a really good youth setup. Constantly missing out on the CL hurts massively financially also and they will miss again next season Iā€™d assume

They have Fabio Borini in their squad. Gone from relegated Sunderland to Milan. I donā€™t think that would ever have happened in yearā€™s gone byā€¦

This thread is going to kick off on Saturday night

3 Likes

RASHFORD LOOKS ON

RASHGOD

Lol, stick it to the dippers

It kinda weird to see Robbie Fowler looking all adult. A level headed, well groomed, wealthy, responsible man with multiple properties and not looking as if heā€™s just bumped half of Colombiaā€™s finest off a Toxteth working girl.

The Plastics having a fair bit of joy down our right hand side. TAA getting exposed badly. Mata should have made it 3 even if it was a bicycle kick, but unmarked.

IT BEGINS

FFS Eric

bring on the microphone.

MOU bringing on the big gun now

Can see us copping an equaliser here.

Cracking game so far

We need to score again

Yep. Feels like only a matter of time before Liverpool score. We need a 3rd quickly

Looks like Liverpool arenā€™t going to get much off this ref. Sanchez should have had a yellow, I have seen handball pens given for less than that thought Salah got manhandled near the touchline nothing, but Ox (correctly) got a yellow for something silly after losing the ball and manhandling the player he lost it too.

That non substitution of Bailly looked farcical too. Great bit of time wasting or they found some miracle cure.

I must say that first goal of Rashfordā€™s was absolutely beautiful.

hows lovrin still on the field?

and that ā– ā– ā– ā–  klopp

Alexander-Arnold off, heā€™s been roasted by Rashford and Sanchez on the Utd left. Lovren lucky to escape cautioning for a couple of wild challenges. Still 2-1.

fellaini puts as much confidence in me as ty zantuck lining up for a set shot.

1 Like