EPL 2017/18 Thread

Winning without Kane at a place where you have struggled is HUGE! Congrats Sammy + Fog.

I heard a report that said he didn’t. Ah well he came on when it was 3-1. My point stands 3-1 without him scoring is pretty handy. I listened to a bit of it. Fell asleep just after Morata scored.

Yep he came on when it was done and dusted.
I was shocked when I heard he was on the bench because I thought he was weeks away.
Hopefully he gets back up and firing before the FA Cup semi in a couple of weeks.

Coys

Pards gone. It’s a sad day every time he gets sacked.

Can wait to see which ■■■■■ team he bobs up with next.

which secretaries he goes chasing too

Well Arsenal may be looking for a manager in the near future. But surely we have suffered enough?!

1 Like

Chris Smalling is easily the worst centre half in the league.

2-0 down after half an hour without even firing a shot or even trying to move the ball forward.

■■■■ weak from the players AGAIN.

Pogba, Pogba, Smalling!!! 3-2 United!! Footballs greatest ever manager has conceded 6 in a week!!!

■■■■■■■ lol

Was at a wedding yesterday so only catching up with the scores now, although I knew the Merseyside derby was a boring scoreless draw. Wow City cruising then what happened? Any subs change the game or was it just a difference in approach? Not that it will make any difference to where the title is headed but any Derby win is to be savoured!

1 Like

#POGBACK

We didn’t show up for the first half and really should have been 4 or 5 down as Sterling and Gundogan missed pretty easy chances before the break. Must have copped a bake from Mourinho as the second half we showed plenty of intent and had about 20 minutes of a purple patch where City self destructed and looked like a rabble. After hitting the lead we warmed up the bus and City peppered us for the final 20 minutes

Eat a massive bag of them pep

1 Like

So good to see Pog stick it right up the critics and City in the second half.

Sanchez was sublime in the second half as well and was unlucky to be taken off.

Coys

1 Like

Was the wedding in Nth Melbourne?

Nah in Lancefield.

1-1 draw for West Han against Chelsea at the Bridge. Moyes in!! Arsenal 3-2 over Southampton. I reckon the current bottom 3 will go down…

2 Likes

West Ham getting a point off Chelsea makes it hard to see the top 4 changing.

1 Like