EPL 2017/18 Thread

Lucas Leiva joins Lazio after a decade at Liverpool. If the inclusions that are expected come to Anfield he would struggle for games, so can understand him leaving to improve his first team opportunities. Joe Hart to West Ham on a season long loan confirmed.

A player that just never got there but have it all every time. He will work well in Italy.

Not sure how true this is, but PSG apparently prepared to pay ā‚¬222 MILLION release clause for Neymar. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Got bored and made a bomberblitz club on football manager and used regular posters names to fill the squad. Myself and @Stallion as a front two = Deadly. @DJR as a goal keeper for lolz.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen DJR post in a non boomerang or football related sports thread. This may do it.

1 Like

Post your team

Will do it when I get the chance. Maybe tomorrow or Friday after work Iā€™ve jumped off for the night.

Start off in national league south.

1st pre season game beat AFC Talford 9-0

@Stallion x 3
Me x 2
@westozziebomber x 2
@barnz 1
@rossoneri 1

2 Likes

1 Like

Morata moves to the Chavs for Ā£58m

Daylight robbery in this current market.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see who does better, Lukaku or Alvaro.

Morata isnā€™t that prolific but will always turn up and score in the big games.

the classic ā– ā– ā– ā–  united coming up.

lukaku bangs in all the goals we couldnā€™t score against mid/lower teams but isnā€™t there vs big teams. ends up with 25 goals or something. overpaid wanker.

morata gets 15 but scores against arsenal, spurs, united, city. huge success.

Nah Lukaku is pretty good.

According to BK thereā€™s about 16 good players in the world, everyone else is ā€œdiabolicalā€ or ā€œtrashā€ and ā€œhe cringesā€ at them.

Itā€™s like a little taste of big footy.

2 Likes

should clarify this, for at the end of the season.

1 Like

On a serious note, really like the pick up of lindelof. his and his girlfriends social media presence is top notch (when the Swedish united followers translate it).

Morata the better player slightly but Lukaku will be the better performer. Proven EPL goal scorer and I think Morata will struggle in the EPL

Neutrally looking at this, one played for Everton and the other for Real Madrid.