EPL 2017/18 Thread

also an absolute psycho

BRING

Looks like the kind of guy who would knife you if you even said hello to him

Fulham though to the play-off final with a 2-0 win over Derby County, overcoming a 1-0 deficit after the 1st leg.

1 Like

And broke a 43 year drought of having not played at Wembley which was the longest of any club across the 4 divisions

2 Likes

rui faria apparently going to benfica.

Not exactly shocking news but it looks like Big Sam will get the boot at Everton. Did his job in keeping them safe from relegation, but his rubbish football clearly not gone down well with Toffees fans. Marco Silva apparently the frontrunnerā€¦

Sessegnon involved in both goals again

1 Like

If Fulham get promoted he will probably stay there, but he is hot property and most, if not all, the big PL clubs will be after him. Still only 17-18, wouldnā€™t surprise if he gets bought and sent back to Fulham on loan for the seasonā€¦

Him, Maddison and Neves were probably the very best this year in the champ and are all very young. Amazing really.

1 Like

Aston Villa through to play Fulham at Wembley.

Not at Anfield. Think they went unbeaten there this entire EPL campaign. Away & I would have been slightly worried. They missed a glaring penalty against Salah early, however, he still scored & took out the GB award & top scorer (ever) title. What a signing he has proven to be. Now, then, we turn our attention to the CL.

2 Likes

I want Allegri.

1 Like

I would be happy with him.

Anybody but Arteta.

Iā€™m still bitter that Wenger had guys like Arteta and Mertesacker as captains even though they were clearly not up to it or they had significant injuries.

Artetaā€¦really?

Arsenal can and should be doing so much better than him

Feels like they are going the cheap option

3 Likes

Arsenal are a business, not a football club.

Doubt he would ever go to Arsenal. He is at loggerheads now with Juve for them being tight with the purse strings so no hope at Arsenal

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot the narrative that Arsenal donā€™t spend moneyā€¦Ozil, Laca and Auba three successive club record transfers in less than 5 yearsā€¦Xhaka for 35M Mustafi for 30Mā€¦silly me.

Allegri will want Ā£250m spent in the first year as a minimum