EPL 2022/23

more sanctions to come for juve no?

Doubtful and I still think there is a chance itā€™s overturned. Juve was cleared of the charges earlier in the year and itā€™s strange that Juve is the only club to cop it when other clubs are involved.

arsenal player their 2nd strings today. City was full strength except their GK.

Arsenalā€™s winning this league.

Chelsea have spent too much with some shady business deals to get around the FFP bizzo.

Huge late Mitomo winner for BHA over Liverpool in their FAC tie. Liverpool literally kicking Brighton all over the pitch with some ugly fouls. Fabinho shouldā€™ve seen red but oh yeah, its Liverpool so ref says no. Anyways the right team won.

Seagulls into next round and looking good. Who needs Potter.

2 Likes

Sooooo fkn close for Wrexham pulling off miracle in FA cup

Drawn at the death by Sheffield Utd, onto a replay game now

I went fkn bananas when Mullins put them up late

5 Likes

Wrexham are on fire at the moment. They have a pretty good team that have been playing together for a while now. Good goal scoring power.

2 Likes

The Welcome to Wrexham series was excellent.

1 Like

Mitoma is in great touch right now, wonderful work in tight for the winner.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/bbcmotd/status/1619764289916510208/mediaviewer

lol :slightly_smiling_face:

That depends on your POV. It looks like last season, the only season Ronaldo was there in its entirety, will also be the only year out of the last 4 (including 2022/23) they will have missed the champions league. If you blame Ronaldoā€™s presence (both the toxicity and impact on playing style) for that outcome, it had a bloody big effect.

Pick your poison.

Was it Cavani, who kept refusing to play even tho he was fit?

Was it Greenwood getting arrested?

Was it the Sacking of Solskaer, then refusing to sign a permanent manager to replace him?

There are many reasons why Man United underperformed.

The finances of the club have been in dire straights long before Ronaldo came to the club. So Iā€™m not sure why you keep bringing him up as the main problem.

Was a pretty good goal. Sent Gomez to the shops!

1 Like

Deadline day. Should be a bit more action yet to come.

FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Southampton v Luton or Grimsby

Leicester City v Blackburn or Birmingham

Stoke City v Brighton

Wrexham or Sheffield United v Tottenham

Fulham or Sunderland v Leeds United

Bristol City v Manchester City

Manchester United v West Ham

Ipswich or Burnley v Sheffield Wednesday or Fleetwood Town

12 away draws in a row for Leeds. Whatā€™s the odds of that?

1 Like

This January window has been nuts. Looking forward to DD madness.

Although, Jorginho for Arsenal. Please no. Want that rumour to silently die. Heā€™s not a bad player but probably a bit stale at Chelsea, however, heā€™s not what we need in a Partey deputy. Plus we just fixed our wage bill by getting rid of ex-Chelsea players Luiz and Willian, as well as cancelling contracts for Ozil and Auba.

= 0.5^12 = 0.02%

1 Like

I would have really liked Dannillio, but Nottingham Forest grabbed him instead. Arsenal was meant to be interested in the summer.

1 Like

Heā€™s looked comfortable and classy in his mins so far. Good get from Forest.

It seems so strange that despite our good position and the glaring weekend we have behind Partey, that we continue to make late runs and bid below valuations of other teams players.

My wish is a deadline day deal completely out of the blue and Jorginho stays at Chelsea. I canā€™t work out why weā€™d go back down the path of aging Chelsea players.