Essendon V Gold Coast Post Match Thread

I am Smythy.

I'd tear up my membership if I had one.

A truck load of chicken manure delivered to the front door might be an option you could consider. Richmond supporters swear by it.

Dell stepped up to replace Froggy at CHF in the last quarter.

Fark the result I'm just dissapointed Browne is injured.

Couldn't bring myself to click the like button on this. I agree with the post. Horrible luck for Browne.

Hardy simply can't play ones. That was lamentable. Rather Ashby fail than Kyle.

He's our best bet as a medium marking forward. He took a couple of strong marks, kicked straight from set shots, and looked lively. Steinberg didn't get dangerous all night, so he would be ahead of him for a spot at the moment.

Thought before game we are around 5th to 8th mark,and that won’t change unless we beat the dawks in round 2.

Dangerous first 5 rounds,could be telling in either direction.

Sack dodoro etc.

Merrett #2 will be a Gun.

Ashby reminded me a lot of Kade Simpson.

I miss froggy

Nah

I miss froggy

Nah

I think I have seen enough of a few of the fringe players though.

Care to name which ones Ben? I'm on holidays in US so didn't see any of it.

I loved Steinberg's work and if Browne is out for some length of time, I hope he gets the shot. He put in a high amount of effort.

Yeah in all seriousness saw enough tonight from some of the younger lads to keep me happy and will obviously be better off for the hit out. 

29 days. 

I think we may have found one in Thurlow....like his appetite for the footy.

As stated before Howlett to play in the forwardline, very accurate goal kicker and knows how to find them.

He's our best bet as a medium marking forward. He took a couple of strong marks, kicked straight from set shots, and looked lively. Steinberg didn't get dangerous all night, so he would be ahead of him for a spot at the moment.

I don't mind him playing as long as he isn't anywhere near our back half, His decision making is pure ■■■■.

wtf? I thought hardy was good. Played the medium sized forward role, kicked a couple

Our reserves played well I thought against a near full strength Gold Coast

wtf? I thought hardy was good. Played the medium sized forward role, kicked a couple

Same here, guess I must've imagined it.

Bomber cleaning up his cups and sandwich wrappers at the end told the story lol

Sure you don't mean Delolio? Kyle was good tonight.