Evan🐍 Returns

im backing Bacchus on this, he is firmly in the hird camp yet understands where Evans was trying to come from

Fair enough, and I do accept that he will be trying to do whats best far the club, of that I have no doubt. Its just said that our own people will turn a blind eye to so many wrongdoings and will let them back on board, before he even apologizes for, and admits his mistakes.

To me its a little bit like letting the family dog who mangled your own child’s face back inside with the children. The animal still loves the family of that I am sure. But could you be sure it wouldn’t do it again if it felt threatened? Id take it out the back and shoot it. But we are all different.

Evans was told to “self report” and to top it off the swizkowsky report.
He stuffed it all up to appease his mates at the AFL

I cannot look at Evans as a good bloke anymore.
Sent us up ■■■■ creek and hasnt explained what happened.
The silence is damning IMO.

Forgive, forget, move on.

Three simple terms in life.

GAGF, Wilson.

Just waiting on the follow up article saying that Evans has joined the board of Bastion Group with his great friends Vlad and Lundy.

That Wilson is STILL getting stories from inside the club ■■■■■ me. That Evans attended a past-presidents pow-wow doesn't.

This. So much this.

Believe it or not, I have done some ■■■■ poor things in my life and hurt a few people.

After a time, I was forgiven and while my sins were never forgotten, everyone moved one and got back into what is important in life.

I may never forgive Caro or Vlad, but Evans did bring joy into my life by getting Hirdy as coach. Life got tough for him and he cracked. The bloke is human, so don’t forget the transgression, but find it in your hearts to forgive him, even if just a little but.

And JBomber, I know your consistent hard stand against Evans is serious for you, but not sure what he can say that you would believe anyway.

This club is really stuffed, who cares about Evans, but ■■■■ if this bile is our new strategy espoused by the witch, fark it.

That Wilson is STILL getting stories from inside the club ■■■■■ me. That Evans attended a past-presidents pow-wow doesn't.
Probably Ray.

They have the same stylist

Believe it or not, I have done some ■■■■ poor things in my life and hurt a few people.

After a time, I was forgiven and while my sins were never forgotten, everyone moved one and got back into what is important in life.

I may never forgive Caro or Vlad, but Evans did bring joy into my life by getting Hirdy as coach. Life got tough for him and he cracked. The bloke is human, so don’t forget the transgression, but find it in your hearts to forgive him, even if just a little but.

And JBomber, I know your consistent hard stand against Evans is serious for you, but not sure what he can say that you would believe anyway.

oh where to begin

The book will be released at my funeral.

one outright defamatory comment removed. watch how you go.

Went to check, & it was my comment.

It’s all been said before Sal, & many times over during the past 3 years.

I don’t think it was defamatory, there was no statements as if fact, & no accusations, just an expressing of a suspicion, & hypothesising, IIRC.

If I worded it incorectly, I’d like to check where so I don’t make the error again, can you PM it back to me, so I can check? Or failing that PM me the passage you thought was defamatory pls?

I have far more issue with Evans actions (or inactions) in 2012 than I do with his 2013 form. Except of course for Ziggy… That farked us as much as anything, and that’s on him.

I don’t care if he has some bagels and OJ at the training venue he invested so much time and even money into, I reckon he’s earnt that.

But as far as making decisions for the club, or being welcomed back officially… Nah, he hasn’t earnt that at all. And I dare say he never will.

Evan was incompetent not a Hird hater and evil AFL plant.

His failing as a president IMHO we’re what got us into this deep a mess and his failings are what caused him to be stressed.

We still let poor players who cost us games/finals/flags back into the club, why wouldn’t we allow a former president who wasn’t very good at his Job.

Ufreaking evans.

one outright defamatory comment removed. watch how you go.

Defamation claims are subject to the defence of a truth statement. I didn’t get to read the comment that you alledge is defamatory, however, my guess is that the defence of truthful statement is the defence that the poster will go with

Evan was incompetent not a Hird hater and evil AFL plant.

His failing as a president IMHO we’re what got us into this deep a mess and his failings are what caused him to be stressed.

We still let poor players who cost us games/finals/flags back into the club, why wouldn’t we allow a former president who wasn’t very good at his Job.

Yep, he was just out of his depth. Tough gig, doubt too many blitzer would be a successful president, essepically during war time

Evans should be banned for life from all Essendon events.

spat on the legacy of his family

Can’t wait until Vlad is welcomed back as a past AFL CEO.

All will be right with the world…