Fantasy Hockey 2018-2019

what trade did I do? I can’t remember that!

Mink ain’t cruising to anything. I’m crushing it!

20 games to go and I’m 10 points up.

I’m not celebrating yet but it’s a good spot to be in. My post Christmas scoring streak is slowing and who knows what will happen in the goalie stats.

@Dunlop Jordan Binnington was an inspired pickup and you could ride him all the way to the top.

You’ve done exceptionally well, though I think Mink’s taken his eye off things at times.

No trade - I was referring to Wilson who Mink was able to draft in the 15th round - he was either the #1 fantasy player post All-Star game last season or very close to it, and one of the big reasons I won last year. I was anticipating Mink would’ve gotten a bigger lift out of his stats than he has.

You’re cruising. I’m no danger - too much ground to make up. I’ve still got my eyes on 3rd, if I get 2nd that’d just be a bonus.

Re: Binnington, when you’ve had Rask and very little else you’re willing to take any gamble you can - I was so desperate at one stage I gave Howard a whirl after he’d had a decent month. It is extraordinary to consider that I’ve started 12 different goalies - I’ve just been fiendishly lucky that since late December when Murray returned and went on a tear, I’ve managed to find a hot goalie to pair with Rask.

Binnington’s away record is completely bonkers though - most goalies (with the exception of Murray) are better home than away, but Binnington’s away record is something else: 10 starts, 8 wins, 1.19, .950, 4 SO.

Both Binnington and Hart have tough schedules this week and Boston’s on a road trip, so I doubt my goalies as a group will stay hot for too much longer. At which point you can relax and start celebrating.

@Dunlop

lead is down to 5. 10 games to go.

Cracking ending.

Doing my best to make you sweat! Though it ought to be your year, given you’ve led for almost the entirety of it.

Its closer than I thought it’d be and its been fun trying to find some hot hands to run with, whilst strategically cutting some good performers for me - any more injuries will finish me off though.

Best of luck.

You’re home now.

A bad call on goalies yesterday means I’m virtually no chance of gaining any more points in GAA, especially given all my goalies play on the same day for the next fortnight barring a few lucky back-to-back calls.

There are 6 categories I can lose points in and none I can gain.

By way no over.