Fark carlton continues

You ready rutts

Lol. We knocked off the top team this week and Carlton didnā€™t even turn up to docklands to play the Suns.

I think Clarko or Lyon would make them a lot better. Itā€™s a worry.

1 Like

20 Likes

Clarko can get 450k, blow a big hole in the Hawks soft cap and make Jeff look like a bigger ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  than he already is sitting out next season. Why would he take on any coaching role when he can pick up half a million for free. Let everyone know he will be back refreshed in 2023 and watch the bidding war erupt.

2 Likes

Lyon? Doubt it. The game went past him in 2016, and his last few years at Freo were horrible.

Clarkson is a worry, but I donā€™t think heā€™ll end up at FC. If he does coach again next year, itā€™ll be at one of the expansion clubs

2 Likes

They said execute on their talent.

Which is even more disturbing.

Yeah I also found it strange when David Teague did his post-match interview in the form of an ISIS video -

14 Likes

Iā€™ve never listened to a word berisha says.

The word on the ball rhymes with another word I associate with their club.

1 Like

Same. Not since he left Victory.

5 Likes

Letā€™s not give them that much credit. They turned up, they just canā€™t play very wellā€¦

Fark Carlton

I have no idea who Berisha is tbh. The only time I ever jump on Big Footy and lurk is after wins like yesterday or if Carlton lose one theyā€™re expected to win :sweat_smile:

P.S. I meant to reply to @Sameolds2010
I get the Besart reference :ok_hand::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mainly cause Iā€™ve never read anything by him.

But he seems sincere.

Few reports going around that Teague has been told he is gone at end of year.

Carlton didnā€™t have the stomach for Malthouses list turnover, game plan and club direction. Just like now they over rated themselves, only Mick didnā€™t rate them at all and took the hard decisions which upset the club which was expecting immediate success.
Lyon will be the same.
Clarkson has the status and nous to be given enough time to actually get them somewhere.
Hope he retires.

Just realised we are very likely to be depending on Carlton to beat Giants in the last round to make finals. Can almost guarantee they wonā€™t turn up for that one.

Honestly as much as essendon has been a shambles for the past decade, nothing can top Carlton.

Sacked Brett Ratten who did decently with a ā– ā– ā– ā–  list to pick up Mick Malthouse, who was going senile and wasnt in it for the long haul. Picked up all of GWSs spuds. Sacked Malthouse because he was old and senile and picked up a hobbit in Bolton who was only looked upon favorably because of his association with Clarkson. Sacked him because he was ā– ā– ā– ā–  then picked up Teague despite wanting someone who wouldnā€™t need training wheels, overspent to pick up flashy toys, then brought in Worsfold to help Teague and now are sacking Teague because heā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– .

What an absolute mess.

What absolute perfection.

They will probably pick up ROSS THE BOSS who will kill any of the attacking flair Carlton has and turn them into a decent middle of the road team because they donā€™t have the cattle to implement rossā€™ vision, and sack him in three years to rebuild again.

13 Likes

You only forgot one thing - Fark Carlton

4 Likes

I could never understand why some people wanted us to finish below the Blues on the ladder. Look at how much happiness the results of both games gave us.
Fark Carlton

3 Likes