Favorite Places To Eat

Is rare steakhouse good? I like steak

Scott has just bought out the shop next door to the Estelle and is going to make one BIG ESTELLE.
Estelle next door is going to be more robust rustic food. So you will love it.
Scott cooks that kind of stuff on our family holidays. Not a bad luxury!
Saint Crispin is so popular and churning so much money they had to put in 2 sessions.
When you win best new restaurant you need to cash in as quickly as possible.
It's a great room though.
Next door is my favorite burger in town. You tried the double smash burger form Rockwell and Sons?

No. I am a fan of good burger though. I'll have to look into it, and Bif Estelle. Surprised they didn't open a coffee shop!
Have you been to the coffee shop on St Georges Rd, it's also a hair salon and Taxidermy 'shop'. Haven't bothered yet, seems too ridiculous, even for northcote.

Nope haven't seen it. Sounds like its worth a look.

The Urban List is pretty useful for helping to choose a bar/restaurant/cafe etc.

Meat, Wine and Co… best ribs

Decided to go to Saint Crispon in Collingwood. Got a couple of hats, near some bars, will be able to go there straight from the footy.

What did you think of it Tinny? We went there last week and did a degustation. Whilst it was very nice, we didn't think it was worth the price as there were a couple of dishes that were nothing special. The veal for instance, was overcooked.
Cutler and Co is way better. It's cheaper and the servings are a bit bigger. They also make sure to give you more of their fantastic bread. So many farkwits who probably go there to pig out write bad reviews for it though.

Decided to go to Saint Crispon in Collingwood. Got a couple of hats, near some bars, will be able to go there straight from the footy.

What did you think of it Tinny? We went there last week and did a degustation. Whilst it was very nice, we didn't think it was worth the price as there were a couple of dishes that were nothing special. The veal for instance, was overcooked.
Cutler and Co is way better. It's cheaper and the servings are a bit bigger. They also make sure to give you more of their fantastic bread. So many farkwits who probably go there to pig out write bad reviews for it though.

Yeah I thought it was really good, we didn't get any veal dish. To be honest, I don't really do 'foams' and the like. So unjust tries to get right into the technical aspects of the dishes. One pork dish had my wife's toes curling up, so that's a good sign.
The only downside was that due tom popularity they have the 2 sittings, which I'm ok with, but our first 3 courses came out at a crazy rate. Then there was a big gap for the 4/5 dishes.
I'd recommend it, but I'd prefer a place like chin chin

Casablabla (Leigh St, Adelaide) - good yummy food and good value with the chef’s selection. $30 gives you a taste of most dishes and we couldn’t finish it all. Style is mix of Middle Eastern with some Asian influences.

Best food place for a date? I suggested KFC, HJ's and Maccas. Didn't go down too well.

Ol mate Adnan took a bird to Nandos.

Best food place for a date? I suggested KFC, HJ's and Maccas. Didn't go down too well.

The food or the chick...

badum tish..

The food or the chick...

badum tish..

borat-high-five-o.gif

Going to Paesano buffet on Saturday night

Seamstress - good food, service & vibe - recommend.

Partook in Fancy Hanks BBQ up near Victoria Market last week. 

Seriously good stuff..

Tried out Ike's Rack Shack on Rathdowne St before seeing a movie at IMAX. Really good food and filling, and the ribs were cooked well and enjoyable. Ordered the triple stack rack to share, plus some sides. Good bar atmosphere, and would recommend to go with mates.

Partook in Fancy Hanks BBQ up near Victoria Market last week.
Seriously good stuff..

Yep.
Thisnianwhatbunapiees me to take up Us Style bbq.
Usually this time of year they start serving at the Primcess Park bowls club too. Which is more chilled out, but still great.

IF IVE SAID IT ONCE IVE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES. I LOVE PHO, Victoria St Rixhmond.

insanely good. This pic doesn’t include the sizing need Steak (with fries egg) which inisynjabe.

I had just typed something up but lost the post. Grrr.

Mamasita. Mmmm so good. Checked out the night noodle market yet, em2009?