Favorite Places To Eat

yes.

mammasitas is really good. not ideal if you want a long romantic dinner, but who does?

and I Love Pho will be at th enoodle markets, and i think they are in that new shop Emporium?

anyway its mad

Vic St 'I Love Pho' is much better than the Emporium one. There's a pho restaurant on the basement floor of Emporium that isn't too bad.

Long romantic dinners are best suited for either Maccas, KFC or HJ.

Mamasita. Mmmm so good. Checked out the night noodle market yet, em2009?

Nah mate, I'm home now. I missed out on the noodle markets :(

I saw an ad for the International Street Food Festival at the showgrounds on 25th Jan. We should do a blitz pigout :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll definitely be there that weekend for tennis! Don’t have tickets for the Saturday either! Let’s go!

Saving my pennies...

April 24th lunch at The Fat Duck Melbourne

Can't wait!

You got in? Awesome!

You got in? Awesome!

Yup. I put in for a table for 2 and got denied, wife put in for a table of 4 and GREAT SUCCESS! :)

You got in? Awesome!

Yup. I put in for a table for 2 and got denied, wife put in for a table of 4 and GREAT SUCCESS! :)

Where's my invite?

You got in? Awesome!

Congrats :)

You got in? Awesome!

So, you know how we're best friends....

anyone been to the noodle night market yet? is it an unorganised shambles like last year, or have they got their ■■■■ together?

You got in? Awesome!

Congrats.

A review will be needed. :)  

Miss Pilgrim is turning 18 at the end of January and is looking for ideas on where to go. She wants to invite about 10 or 12 friends and hit up a restaurant in the City, somewhere a bit fancy where they can dress up. Please keep in mind I'm paying for this and my suggestion of subways'ss was shot down in a flash. :D

I'm thankful that only one of her friends is 18 so a big drinks tab shouldn't be an issue.

anyone been to the noodle night market yet? is it an unorganised shambles like last year, or have they got their **** together?

Haven't been myself, but one of the girls at work reckons 'shambles' is 8 goals up heading into time-on in the last quarter.

anyone been to the noodle night market yet? is it an unorganised shambles like last year, or have they got their **** together?

Haven't been myself, but one of the girls at work reckons 'shambles' is 8 goals up heading into time-on in the last quarter.

Its flat out busy, but its a HEAP better than last year. It's at birrarung marr now and is split over three sections. The Chin Chin / Gelato Messina section is hella busy though.

Miss Pilgrim is turning 18 at the end of January and is looking for ideas on where to go. She wants to invite about 10 or 12 friends and hit up a restaurant in the City, somewhere a bit fancy where they can dress up. Please keep in mind I'm paying for this and my suggestion of subways'ss was shot down in a flash. :D

I'm thankful that only one of her friends is 18 so a big drinks tab shouldn't be an issue.

Heard nando's is great for fancy dinners

Sounds good, I'll pass it on

can always use this to convince them too

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/27/adnan-januzaj-took-student-on-date-to-nandos-in-tracksuit-bottoms-4278512/

can always use this to convince them too

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/27/adnan-januzaj-took-student-on-date-to-nandos-in-tracksuit-bottoms-4278512/

Yeah I don't have a problem with it but I just asked her and she gave me "the look"

She wants something in Crown, do they have a maccas in there?