Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic
Brown the meat off and then slow cook for 10 hours
Cook the spaghetti for a few minutes (do not overcook it like most people do with Pasta)
Put some parmasen on it and tuck in

BORING

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic
Cook the spaghetti for a few minutes (do not overcook it like most people do with Pasta)

Squeeze in some tomato sauce while the chef's not looking.

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic

BORING

WHERE'S THE BASIL?

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic

BORING

WHERE'S THE BASIL?

Oregano, bay leaves?

<3 bay leaves

Chilli? Lentils?

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic

BORING

WHERE'S THE BASIL?

It was fawlty.

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic

BORING

WHERE'S THE BASIL?

It was fawlty.

She puts a rat in her bolognese? I thought that went into the ratatouille.

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic

BORING

WHERE'S THE BASIL?

Aussies, what do you expect?

Hippy Tuna and Rice.

Purchase 1 used VW Kombi van

add 1 used mattress

add 1 portable cooker and pot

add to pot 

1 cup of water ,1 cup of brown rice bring to boil then reduce to lowest heat for 45 minutes

search for long haired doe eyed  person of the opposite sex  and add to hippy van

remove rice ,add 1 can of tuna ,1 pkt of dried peas, 1 packet of roasted cashews,mix 

serve in bowls with soy sauce

look doe eyed long haired person of opposite sex in eye, kiss on lips ,close curtains on van 

E N J O Y

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic

BORING

WHERE'S THE BASIL?

two absolute shackledraggers jumped on an elevator with me the other day, one of the c*nts decided to press ALL of the levels. the other bloke lost his **** at the other bloke because they had to get off on the bottom floor. i laugh in the background, shackledragger #2 turns around and proceeds to say "you can get f*cked you wog c*nt"

STRAYA

Usually I just get a piece of plain bread and stick it in my pocket and much on that infrequently during the day.

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic

BORING

WHERE'S THE BASIL?

two absolute shackledraggers jumped on an elevator with me the other day, one of the c*nts decided to press ALL of the levels. the other bloke lost his **** at the other bloke because they had to get off on the bottom floor. i laugh in the background, shackledragger #2 turns around and proceeds to say "you can get f*cked you wog c*nt"

STRAYA

That's unfortunate Nandoz, but it is only a reflection on the lack of class of the shackledragger. I remember the first time I went home to Melbourne after being interstate for 5-6 years, and walking through Airport West shopping centre, the first thought that went through my mind, was "Look at all these wogs." The second thought was "How ■■■■■■■ great is this!!" Tends to be a little bland out here in outer suburban Perth, and I miss all the wogs. Grew up with Greeks, Italians, Serbs, Lebs, they are just part of life, part of what makes Melbourne a great place to live, and idiots like the aforementioned ones, love to abuse wogs, whilst scoffing down a  pizza or souvlaki after a big drinking session, without ever once realising what utter dicks they are.

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic

BORING

WHERE'S THE BASIL?

STRAYA

dis k

Spaghetti Bolognaise
250g pork mince
250g beef mince
Fresh Tomato's
Carrots
Onion
Garlic

BORING

WHERE'S THE BASIL?

STRAYA

Whereabouts in Cranbourne were you?

Usually I just get a piece of plain bread and stick it in my pocket and much on that infrequently during the day.

That is such a Jerk-ish thing to do.
The epitome of Jerkdom.
Did I mention you are a Jerk :-)

Just on the Pasta discussion, my mum frequently puts peas in her Bolognese sauce.

Can any of the other Wogs on the site tell me what region this type of sauce originates from?

Rosso, Nandoz, Bomb, Stallion ?

Just curious.

My mums Sicilian.

I’ll ask her tomorrow anyway…

Peri peri chicken

Ok half a red onion

Two cloves garlic

Bout 1/2 cup lemon juice

2 teaspoons paprika (not the sweet stuff)

2 of those small red chillis (for my tastes, and I don’t really go for heat)

Generous pinch of salt

And about a tablespoon of olive oil (to get consistency, basically as needed)

Whizz all that up nice and smooth

Pour it on a couple of chicken breasts, leave it in the fridge an hour or more

Then pan fry in a bit of oil

Goes ok

Normally recipes get you to just score the chicken, I like to chop it up, depends on your preference

Just on the Pasta discussion, my mum frequently puts peas in her Bolognese sauce.
Can any of the other Wogs on the site tell me what region this type of sauce originates from?
Rosso, Nandoz, Bomb, Stallion ?
Just curious.
My mums Sicilian.
I'll ask her tomorrow anyway......

Let us/me know what your mum says, I am interested to know.

I don't know of that combination, but Bolognese sauce comes from Bologna and my Sicilian neighbours (growing up in Melbourne) used to cook peas in a tomato sauce (was delicious, as was everything they made) , so perhaps your mum has combined the 2 (just guessing) and I bet it tastes great.

Sicilians put peas in everything. Lasagne, arancini etc. I'm not a fan of it.