FC vs EFC at the Mutually Crapola Guys venue - predicted Result and Reason

imagine flying to melbourne to watch this debacle of a game.

3 Likes

Come to the royal.

Carlton by 34. Me to turn off by three quarter time.

1 Like

does that make it a high scoring affair then?

FC by 9 points.

Wont be surprised.

Well done to Big Tom and Raz for their milestones!

Looking forward to seeing Fantasia tearing it up for us for many years to come. He’s able to make a real impact for us even when we’re up against it and playing stale footy - something most players in our side are not capable of doing. Love his work!

Kudos to Bellchambers as well as he has battled injuries and a year off to reach this milestone and I like his contributions to the team each week. Ruckman tend to mature late and the year off certainly wouldn’t have helped. Hopefully it prolongs his career and we can see him fulfill his talent. He’s a good grab and not clumsy like alot of big men and is a good lead and kick for goal.

4 Likes

So this. Good news is there is no return fixture to definitely scrap a win against us if we somehow accomplish the miraculous tomorrow and win.

1 Like

This made me lol. Last night as I was dozing off, you know in the dream like state. The final score popped into my head. Us 107 Them 32.

Finding that a bit weird now re your 107 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

TL;DR -

miss-ellie dreamt of me.

1 Like

Essendon by 25 points

Think the game will be in the balance at halftime, and we will blow them away in the 3rd qtr. They will kick late goals to bring the margin back.

If we lose… I don’t even think Blitz will be able to handle that much anger and vitriol on the server…and that will be just from me!

1 Like

Bombers 12.8 .80
Scum 9.16.70

Jimmy, Raz, Smack and Walla each with 2 goals.

1 Like

In 1993 after 7 rounds we had won only 2 games, plus one draw.
We went on to finish top of the ladder and win the premiership.

just a cool story, that has nothing to do with tomorrow

2 Likes

In a weird, twisted kind of way, at this moment I want us to get belted by 50+ points so it at least forces some personnel change.

But come tomorrow I’ll be riding every kick and wanting us to win like always.

I honestly think this is a 50/50 game, whoever wins will do so by under 2 goals.

FCFC to get their first score on the board in a nail biter (1pt) AND to hail it as one of the sweetest of all time.

P.S. Form would probably suggest they have outperformed us in recent weeks.

essendon likes this

Will this server be able to handle the volume of negative posts tomoz?

1 Like

Blues 17 points.

Does it really need explaining?

1 Like

Great episode

“She had man hands”

1 Like

Carlton by 10

Our confidence and gameplan is non existent. Unfortunately, carlton play very sringy and will play negative football. We struggled against carlton late in the season last year, i can’t see us beating them on current form tomorrow.

Curnow to kick 5
Crips bog