Final Round Non Essendon Games

5 Likes

I think the idea that Chris Scott was gifted a flag is unfair.

The cats were embarrassed in the 2010 prelim and they lost their best player after that. At the time I recall most people predicting it was over for that group and they’d need to start rebuilding.

1 Like

They’ll get enough out of Marchbank alone to make that trade more than worthwhile.

2 Likes

Adelaide now has no incentive to win as they will finish first whatever the result. Melbourne are probably feeling very nervous.

1 Like

Who’s that?

That Melbourne lost was p*ss weak.

My most wanted player in the coming trade period

If you want him then I should want him too. Who is it?

Kale Kirby

aka

Dean Rioli’s spiritual successor

He looks like he has eaten D Rioli.

4 Likes

FRANKLIN!'s 5th and 10th goals were sensational. It was funny for a while there on L Jones but but it changed to pity at around the 6x goal mark.

Bring him in, then.

1 Like

The AFL would love if the tigers lose

Crows v Port
and
Tigers v Dons
first week of finals

Port or swans… I’m confident with either. We smashed port and should have beaten swans. Bring either on.

1 Like

so hoping that richmond loses. they are one of the most overrated sides of the comp this season. they are only pushing for top 4 because largely the rest of the comp has been pretty ■■■■. we should have beaten them at dreamtime, i reckon we should be able to cover them pretty easily if we play them again.

Richmond’s the team I’d like to beat most, if only for the prospect of SWSNBN and Fatrick’s heads simultaneously exploding after being knocked out of the hunt by the ‘evil empire’.

1 Like

Disagree about Dreamtime, they had us covered then, but yes we are a better team now and could knock them over in the finals.

For those who thought that Melbourne losing wasn’t awesome… just wait until the end of the round. I would be very shocked if WCE don’t win today… maybe not by a lot but they have far more motivation than crows particularly now that they have nothing to play for. I don’t think that they will ‘lay down’ because they will want good form going into the finals but I don’t see them willing to risk injury when top spot is locked in already.

Our job is now really simple and I think there is a very very real chance that Melbourne miss out… so I guess that Rich/Melb finals record will extend a little further.

Now we just pray that our boys don’t choke to the same magnitude today!!

The Crows will win comfortably today. They’ll be there to play and would be crazy not to with the bye next week. Melbourne fans will be nervous but they’ll be okay.

If I have it right, Richmond can only feasibly finish 3rd (if they win), 6th (if thy lose), or 4th if they draw today.

They have percentage on GWS, but Sydney and Port have 10+% on them.

So if we win, and Eagles don’t completely thrash the Crows, it’s actually on the cards.