#FLOGPOSTING

Flog :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

BEYOND-ULTRA-UBERFLOG!

Sam, not you, although…:wink:

Grar-thee-arce

There’s another thread called #FARKINGCARNTPOSTING. Might be more your cup of poison.

I’m too helpful to carnts. FLOG

3 Likes

I’m the guy that goes up to people outside in Winter and say 'Cold isn’t it?"

Like no ■■■■ you flog.

I have (and occasionally wear) a cap like this…image

12 Likes

Do you have a beard and drink Melbourne?

1 Like

Only on track days :wink:

1 Like

I say “Alexa, turn off the bedroom lights” - which takes longer than just flicking the switch.

Such a FLOG

7 Likes

Yeah, what’s the point of going to the footy and not dress up in footy gear? You’re meant to show your allegiance and passion.

2 Likes

I’ve stated several times that I beleive having a “welcome to country” for almost every little thing is tacky and stinks of white mans guilt. We even had one when a previous workplace moved into a new office.

Flog

1 Like

…and Beer Gut!! Wooooo!!! beer

1 Like

If you had a straight black one… does it still make you a flog?

I always make a big show about asking the taxi driver how his day has been despite the fact that I don’t give a single flying fark about how his day has been.

FLOG

4 Likes

I don’t even use taxis anymore just UBERs.

Mellennial Flog, even thou I’m 40 years of age

2 Likes

Now that I’m 44 @Klawdy, I get the barber to shave the back and sides to 1/2 to cut out the grey. I also trim my eyebrows of those random thick Jack and the beanstalk hairs.

Aging FLOG.

3 Likes

If you are in the express line of airport security and you don’t have your ■■■■ together to move through quickly I will share my displeasure

3 Likes

I have many flog vectors.

But I will turn up at your house and start telling you how badly you’ve set up your AV equipment and be very hard to get off the topic.

4 Likes

I dislike everyone in football media yet I still record all the review shows on Monday night just to see if they talk about Essendon.

FLOG

8 Likes

I self diagnosed I’m lactose intolerant.

7 Likes