Footy violence

Well all i've learnt from the media today is that violence is the answer when opposition fans are gloating.

Disgraceful, Clarkson should be condemned for lashing out.

Complete agree. His excuse was horrible and insincere.

So how would you react walking back to your hotel and being harrased for some distance by drunken louts who just jept getting more and more intrusive to the point you were feeling threatened? Would you just stand there and cop it or would shove out at the person to push them away?

Sure, Clarkson is no saint but seriously he has the right to walk to his hotel without being confronted by drunken idiots who were looking for trouble. I am with Lethal on this one.

You are an idiot

Hitting someone for running their mouth is Neanderthal behaviour

Actually we all know that you’re the idiot but if it makes you feel better to say I am, go for it with your full heart. Say it after every post of mine.

So you think people are justified in using violence towards someone who is “mouthy”?

Idiot

You can’t call some one an idiot because they have an opinion different from your own. A wanker he might be, but Clarko had every right to drop that bloke like a bag of sh*t.

He had no right to punch him at all.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. Shouting out from a distance is one thing, but stirring sh*t up as closely as he was, as loud as he was? A fist to the jaw would have shut him right up. He’d never do it again either.

Well all i've learnt from the media today is that violence is the answer when opposition fans are gloating.

So how would you react walking back to your hotel and being harrased for some distance by drunken louts who just jept getting more and more intrusive to the point you were feeling threatened? Would you just stand there and cop it or would shove out at the person to push them away?

Sure, Clarkson is no saint but seriously he has the right to walk to his hotel without being confronted by drunken idiots who were looking for trouble. I am with Lethal on this one.

You are an idiot

Actually we all know that you’re the idiot but if it makes you feel better to say I am, go for it with your full heart. Say it after every post of mine.

So you think people are justified in using violence towards someone who is “mouthy”?

Idiot

You can’t call some one an idiot because they have an opinion different from your own. A wanker he might be, but Clarko had every right to drop that bloke like a bag of sh*t.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. Shouting out from a distance is one thing, but stirring sh*t up as closely as he was, as loud as he was? A fist to the jaw would have shut him right up. He’d never do it again either.

Sometimes a little violence is necessary. This is not a king hit. This is not a defenceless individual. I know, I know one punch and their dead and all that. But that is rare. If you followed that logic you would never ride a bicycle.

You are an idiot

Idiot

Ok. So because Clarkson hit/pushed/choked the guy, does the ‘fan’ now have the ‘right’ to retaliate and give him a round house kick to the face?

You are an idiot

Idiot

Ok. So because Clarkson hit/pushed/choked the guy, does the ‘fan’ now have the ‘right’ to retaliate and give him a round house kick to the face?

No, because the fan would be getting what he deserves.

Look, it wasn’t a ‘choice’ thing.
Most people know that violence is not the answer, is not a deterrent, and breeds more violence. The issue is one of self-control. It got the better of Clarkson, and he should have been man enough to admit it.

I would like to think I would have controlled myself better… but I’m not that confident I would have. And that would have been wrong.

You are an idiot

Idiot

The bloke deserved it, but Clarkson has a history of this ■■■■ and clearly can’t keep his hands to himself. Also violence solves nothing, it’s always best to just walk away. Actually a few weeks ago I was standing in a nightclub with a mate who was talking to someone she went to uni with. After a minute or so some farkwit just randomly stuck his ■■■■ into the back of my legs out of no where, I felt like telling him in no uncertain to terms to keep to himself, but it would’ve worsened the situation so I didn’t. Clarkson could’ve done the same.

I had to fake-quote there, just to see exactly what he stuck where…

Is this the same club you want to take me to?

Haha, possibly, but the only issue I’ve ever had in there. And I will be your security guard.

EDIT: and I should’ve written bum, not culo. ■■■■■■ swear filter.

Hahahaha.

So it was a hawks for or a port fan?

You are an idiot

Idiot

Completely agree! If I punched, grabbed, shoved or wrestled with everyone who mouthed off at me or got in my face I’d been in jail right now. Clarkson is a public figure and should thereby conduct himself in a better manner.
I can tell youb without any hesitation that Hird would not have acted in the same fashion.

I’ve wanted to do a “Clarko” to some of the opposition fans, these past 2 years, but we’ll always have the last laugh in the end.

For what it’s worth, some of the EFC players are actually defending Clarko’s actions on their social media pages.

The attitude of many of you that it is OK to punch someone in the head on or off the footy field is pretty disturbing but not surprising.

Go and sit in your local magistrates court and hear what big brave blokes do their wives and girlfriends, mothers or sisters, because someone mouthed off.

Clarkson is just typical of all thugs, as is Yarran, Hall and anyone who thinks punching is the answer.

The sad thing is that most times, these wife bashers, get to go home and do it again and again, instead of being jailed. And it starts with one punch to head and escalates.

Haha, possibly, but the only issue I’ve ever had in there. And I will be your security guard.

EDIT: and I should’ve written bum, not culo. ■■■■■■ swear filter.

Was it Revs?

What’s all this about revs - sounds enticing

What's all this about revs - sounds enticing

Next time you’re in Melbourne…

The guy was being a flog trying to get under his skin. Clarkson should of just walked away and been the bigger person and ignored him and walked away. Clarksons excuse was pathetic.

people know that if you get stuck into him him he doesnt have the patience to cop it. People will give him both barrels now when he walks through the aisles at games now. Especially at places like etihad

2 wrongs don’t make a right. If the afl had any guts they would punish clarkson for it. Seeing as the media love him, he will have no case to answer. If it was malthouse or Hird that had done what he did there would be outrage and calls for their sacking.

The guy was being a flog trying to get under his skin. Clarkson should of just walked away and been the bigger person and ignored him and walked away. Clarksons excuse was pathetic.

people know that if you get stuck into him him he doesnt have the patience to cop it. People will give him both barrels now when he walks through the aisles at games now. Especially at places like etihad

2 wrongs don’t make a right. If the afl had any guts they would punish clarkson for it. Seeing as the media love him, he will have no case to answer. If it was malthouse or Hird that had done what he did there would be outrage and calls for their sacking.

Agree with everything you have to say. Except the bigger person thing - Clarko will never be the bigger person.

You are an idiot

Idiot

If you can find me where it says anyone has a “right” to punch or attack or push anyone who annoys them, we can solve this.

Tip: you won’t.