Former #19 - Shaunye

Doesnt help when we play him in the backline. Fmd, get him forward

Do the reserves have a reserves?

Shaun has all the tools but i think it comes down to not being coachable enough, when he is told to be unselfish bring others into the game etc he does dumb ■■■■ like handballing from 15mtrs out straight in front and giving the footy back to opposition

He just tries too hard to do the unexpected or the impossible when the simple option would be perfectly adequate

Do the reserves have a reserves?

Yep…EDFL

Might be Shauney’s home in 2017

Shaun has all the tools but i think it comes down to not being coachable enough, when he is told to be unselfish bring others into the game etc he does dumb ■■■■ like handballing from 15mtrs out straight in front and giving the footy back to opposition

He just tries too hard to do the unexpected or the impossible when the simple option would be perfectly adequate

Yep.

Some one needs to tell him, ‘less is more’.

Finish your goosestep, etc

How many brain fades in the one game? Such a shame.

Watched him closely today at the game. Simply doesn’t work hard enough when on. Doesn’t seem too exhausted when he comes off and his demeanor walking off appears poor. There was no encouragement given by him to other players on the bench and I didnt see him giving any directions on the field. Really hoped he would make it but it looks like another wasted talent.

Shaunye will be gone come october

His game was beyond disappointing today. Plays like someone has been in his ear telling how good he is. Someone should have been in his ear telling him to work his backside off. He may have the ‘X’ factor, but the only players with the ‘X’ factor who actually make it, are the ones who have been prepared to concentrate on doing the basics well and let the Xs take care of themselves. I think his career with the Bombers is over.

Shaun Cupido Edwards.

Shaun Cupido Edwards.
Yeah nah. Cupido actually had the talent people attribute to Edwards, he was just lazy.

shaun-nay

Never understood why Mods let Blitz bag players who are clearly struggling. Anyway IMHO any thread which becomes a forum for cheap uninformed shots as opposed to supposedly constructive analysis should be shut down. Life is too short for cheap shot artists. Admittedly they shouldn’t but players do read this crap.

From Fapper Fave to Foamer Fodder …

Never understood why Mods let Blitz bag players who are clearly struggling. Anyway IMHO any thread which becomes a forum for cheap uninformed shots as opposed to supposedly constructive analysis should be shut down. Life is too short for cheap shot artists. Admittedly they shouldn't but players do read this crap.

We had that a decade or so ago.
It was called Bombertalk.

Never understood why Mods let Blitz bag players who are clearly struggling. Anyway IMHO any thread which becomes a forum for cheap uninformed shots as opposed to supposedly constructive analysis should be shut down. Life is too short for cheap shot artists. Admittedly they shouldn't but players do read this crap.

I actually agree with this. No point everyone just coming to dig the heels in and move on. Let’s leave it.

Was awful today. We all have shockers from time to time so, yeah, lets cut the guy some slack.

He just wouldn’t want to put in that sort of performance too often. Hopefully he can turn it around.

Just gets made to look stupid without a left foot.

Hard to u/stand how players can get this far in the game, and be so totally bereft of ability on the non favoured leg really.

Just gets made to look stupid without a left foot.

Hard to u/stand how players can get this far in the game, and be so totally bereft of ability on the non favoured leg really.

For me it was his refusal to even have a crack on the left, any form of forward kick would have been better than the smothered out of bounds one