Former #3 Scott Gumbletron

Said on the radio,that he had 21 contested possessions for the year, & did not win one.

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKExaYffE00[/youtube]
We've been through this.
Champion Data doesn't football.

Said on the radio,that he had 21 contested possessions for the year, & did not win one.

We've been through this.

Yes, but it shows how many supporters a club has who don't watch games though. Or if they do I have no idea what they are looking at.

We've been through this.

Geez didn't Hurley look good in that game.

More please, Mr Hurley!

Very sad to see him go, has shown some decent form when he could stay on the track. Was very much looking forward to see him make an impact this year but it was not to be!

Good luck to him where ever he ends up.

I like gumby,good 20-25 player on list ,might get a bit better,more value to us than what we will get for 54.but I will only ask one question: would he still be on the list if he was pick 41 instead of 2 .probably not.

I like gumby,good 20-25 player on list ,might get a bit better,more value to us than what we will get for 54.but I will only ask one question: would he still be on the list if he was pick 41 instead of 2 .probably not.

And what a stupid question it was.

CHB Tall enough, fast enough and wouldn't need to mark just get hands to ball and drop it to the grass as he does now.

remember our "embarrassing riches of talls" and "our spine will be the envy of the competition". those were the days! 

2 great rucks

2 great key backs

1 decent forward

1 potential star forward

that's without gumby, pears, cram, fletch

Doing ok.

We've been through this.

I am no Gumby fan, but he won a lot of one on ones against StKilda in the 3rd qtr alone.

So we persist with Gumby since 2006 and when he finally gets fit we don't play him and let him walk to a premiership favourite for next to nothing. We give Hurley a 5 year deal when he's yet to show that he can stick a mark or string more than 3 games in a row together, and now we've lost our top goal scorer and we're replacing him with a 32 year old with dodgy hammy's on a one yearish deal.

Does anyone at the club keep track of this or is our list management decided with a flip of a coin every October?

So we persist with Gumby since 2006 and when he finally gets fit we don't play him and let him walk to a premiership favourite for next to nothing. We give Hurley a 5 year deal when he's yet to show that he can stick a mark or string more than 3 games in a row together, and now we've lost our top goal scorer and we're replacing him with a 32 year old with dodgy hammy's on a one yearish deal.

Does anyone at the club keep track of this or is our list management decided with a flip of a coin every October?

Flog

remember our "embarrassing riches of talls" and "our spine will be the envy of the competition". those were the days! 

Carlisle, Ryder, Bellchambers, Hurley, Hooker and Daniher

Yep, still feeling quite comfortable.

+ pears too I guess. If you could call him a tall.

Lol. If Pears is a tall, so are Watson and Myers.

Lol. If Pears is a tall, so are Watson and Myers.

and Colyer is almost tall.

Froggy!

Froggy!

AA CHF 2014

2 great rucks

2 great key backs

1 decent forward

1 potential star forward

Doing ok.

Sorry, not enough pessimistic rhetoric in this post.  You'll need to fix that.

2 great rucks

2 great key backs

1 decent forward

1 potential star forward

Doing ok.

Sorry, not enough pessimistic rhetoric in this post.  You'll need to fix that.

I think the problem is more so what happens if one goes down, and the fact that we have no other key talls apart from the beanpole Gregory developing in the twos, who has a bit of Christian Bock about him anyway..