Former #32 Travis Colyer

Stars have aligned. Now to see what theyre willing to offer us.

Any chance WCE go for Pick 13 for Colyer and 29?

No.

No chance.

Eagles have an old list they will be going to the draft.

I would trade him and steak in a heartbeat for their 2018 2nd

1 Like

15 week purple patch isn’t a purple patch, it’s a player reaching his potential. Then gets banned for a year, struggles to regain touch in a vastly different team set up with a new coaching group. Also, not sure Smith is a match winner, and not sure Saad is an especially great deliverer either. All three in the same team? That’s an above average trio, let’s have the cake and the cream.

1 Like

Breaking news- Petrie recruits Colyer.

Will struggle for games if Smith, Saad and stringer are all locks

Yep…needs to be careful; may find himself without a spot

You need a group of 30 AFL capable players.

We’ve had next to no outside mid depth so some selection pressure on Colyer a good thing. He either is in top form & holds his place in best 22 or able to step in as handy depth when we need him.

You’d rather be calling up Trav than Jerrett

11 Likes

I would rather a 2018 2nd Round selection in the draft that will trump all drafts

Who wouldn’t, but no one will pay that for Trav.

It sure he is going to get many games next year. Going to be very tough for Trav in the midfield.

1 Like

Trav needs to get a very firm grip on a 2018 list spot

And a firm grip on more of the footy, how to kick it properly and which direction he would like to zig-zag towards.

The first thing I want Colyer to work on over the off-season is being able to pick a ball up, at pace, without fumbling it completely or taking 3 attempts to pick it up. We’ll work from there.

3 Likes

There inlies the debatelable bit.
was it a purple patch or was it what you say ?

plently of players have said patches and never play like it again. yes he was banned. and so fourth.
Hepp played games similar to his best.
Ditto hurley, hooker well he played alright in a new possie, belly recaptured his form.

coyler (and others) didn’t, so it would come down to a do people believe he will re capture it, or not ?

It doesn’t look like it’d be needed now anyway, but if it did, I would have gladly traded him out.

It’s the thinking ahead before the skill execution. It’s why he duffs his kicks so often as well.

Pick up ball first. Then decide where to dispose of it.

Watch the ball & take care of drop onto your foot before looking up at the target again.

All rushed. No composure

Should really be no excuse on his kicking or picking ball up since he so short. Ball drop distance is fark all.

1 Like

One thing to remember is that in the one final we played this year he didn’t actually fumble at all.

4 Likes