Former #32 Travis Colyer

Better this than play an injured player. That would just be stupid and something a professional organization would never consider!

4 Likes

@anon71769209

I wonder what the parents and friends of people with disabilities on this site think of your post.

5 Likes

I thought he retired

I wonder what you’ll think of your posts when you grow up and become an adult.

1 Like

I just asked Travis Colier’s Dad and he cracked up. All the lols :slight_smile:

Why would you assume I will grow up and become an adult?

For all you know I will continue to be very immature and a shit bloke until I die:)

Why not both.gif

Announcement to the group this morning about Colyer… followed by a big cheer then Trav lifting his leg and presenting his foot to the team. Was quite funny. He’s back!

11 Likes

great news.
we need any good news we can get at this stage

Clarke, Ridley Debuts
Colyer get a half in the VFL
good times.

Nah…Colyer straight in at the expense of Clark.

2 Likes

I selfishly hope Long gets a chance on the wing before colyer gets back in the team.

3 Likes

Colyer still a while off but great progress at least. They’d flagged his return on the injury report

“Travis Colyer has also made progress as he continues to recover from a broken foot and Crow said he is set to reach an important milestone at the training session on Wednesday.

“Trav will be back in with the main group for the first time since his injury, he’ll be in the warm-up only tomorrow and then obviously progress up his training with the group from there.”

1 Like

Did he fumble his leg when he tried to pick it up?

Good news that he has recovered

2 Likes

Cue Heather Mills in 3, 2, 1…

7 Likes

BLACK OPS

6 Likes

He’s certainly pretty ripped these days

2 Likes

@anon71769209

Has some weaknesses but I’ve always loved watching him play for us. need him after the bye to provide some outside run.

Is he ready? WTF bring him in already