Former #32 Travis Colyer

Redman continues to audition for the Goddard role.
Tray doing his bit by ignoring him.

Hopefully we can get him back after the bye. Up and going and being clean with the footy he is a real weapon of a mid. Especially on the slingshot back after an intercept.

The VFL has a bye too, so you’d think the earliest viable date is in July.

(It’s July 1; I just wanted to be dramatic.)

1 Like

The ghost of goddard future.

1 Like

Bring him in against Lions

Nothing to lose, get games into him for build up to next year

Trade value?

There’s a fair bit to lose - can you imagine this place if we lose to the Lions?

We are only 2 games out of the 8.

2 Likes

Except risk of injury

He played 60% of VFL game only after months off. He’s not getting picked for senior side until after the bye, Crowe already said so.

2 Likes

The year is done! We aren’t making finals so prepare for next year and get structure and games into those whom are best 22

Also those on the fringe give them every chance this season to gain experience

Fair enough

Anyone with half a brain has probably already realised the season is gone and those that haven’t soon will.

2 Likes

BRING HIM IN, and that’s based off his sick look.

2 Likes

I never said I had more than half a brain :wink:

1 Like

Personally, I wouldn’t play Colyer in the AFL this year, unless we have a catastrophic run of injuries.

…ii.{;

I don’t think you intended to say that the half wits are the ones who’ve given up on the season already.
But that’s how it reads.

2 Likes

I had the ideal insult from someone not very smart, once, who told me “if you had a brain, it would be lonely…”

1 Like

What about this one…

" If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn’t be able to blow your nose "

1 Like

this is the new “didn’t get a full pre-season” type list.

it’s the “potentially don’t play for the rest of the year, even though your available, because we suck” list:
Travis colyer
joe daniher
marty gleeson

Surely Zaka and Parish should be on this list!

Plus a separate list for those being loaded into the cannon. Goddard, Bags, Myers