Former #32 Travis Colyer

i knew i was forgetting someone!

1 Like

Makes sense to me maybe that’s because I have only half a brain. Yes, seriously.

Um, I’m still in the “Gleeson is pretty average” camp…

Just not many like the negativity, especially around an injured player who can’t prove anything either way right now, so I keep quiet about it.

1 Like

Bring him in after the WCE game.

See if he can deliver or trade seasons end

1 Like

I liked his game today (yesterday I suppose) such a beefcake, he slammed a dude twice his size and his kicking was decent. His pressure game is exactly what current footy trends demand.

3 Likes

I thought Donnington got banned?

7 Likes

@anon71769209

Will he be ready after the bye from sufficient game time etc?

He looked pretty sharp to me. Could see him taking Laverde’s spot.

I think it would be a waste to send him to Perth as the travelling emergency. He needs to play somewhere

5 Likes

Oops I forgot Laverde was emergency. I’ve only seen a little bit of the AFL game, I was at the VFL. I don’t imaginie Trav would mind being emergency though, he could hang out with the family and share a couple of tins with WOB.

1 Like

I’d give at least another run in the 2’s.

2 Likes

same. Wouldn’t be considering bringing him him back until the Norf game on the 1st July at the very earliest. The gives him a few more weeks to work on match fitness and come into the side with real form and confidence.

A fit and firing Colyer brings a lot to the team.

A team of Colyer, Raz, Tippa, Connor and Saad breaking the lines…

4 Likes

He looked good on the weekend fitness wise, but I can’t remember how active or not he was in the last. I wouldn’t be against him coming in for Baguley. Same pressure, more offensive weapons.

Bags >>>> Green

3 Likes

Watched the VFL replay and thought I hit the fast forward button, hasn’t lost his speed at all.

2 Likes

2015 Trav was my favourite Trav

4 Likes

I saw the post before I saw the user that posted it and laughed thinking it was a joke at Donnington’s expense and then saw it was just Donnington.

4 Likes

Second goal in the clip

1 Like

2015 Trav was literally winning games off his own boot. I know plenty has happened since, but it’s not that long ago, would be amazing to get that version back

3 Likes