Former #40 Will “Snello” Snelling

7 Likes

are the people having a dig at him being a midget jealous because he’s played infinitely more games of AFL than any of you?

3 Likes

Can he play this weekend? His type would be handy.

He’s my height. I hardly feel like a midget.

The benefit of being my height is that he can accidentally and continually elbow Cripps in the nuts on Saturday.

Its predetermined that midgets ain’t any good at footy in Blitzworld

1 Like

Dodoros recruitment strategy

12 Likes

170cm ruckman.

Interesting choice.

GO BOMBRES

2 Likes

Least humour has taken over this thread
not RAGE!

Anyone know what a Mingma is?

The urban dictionary is your friend.

Mingma

A transgender he/she/he, attractive from a distance but shockingly grotesque when viewed close up. Highly irritating after prolonged periods of contact, has distinct aroma from a lack of personal hygiene resulting from over use of chilli in all types of cooking.
Mingma’s are often dyslexic but have the flawed belief they are able to speak a range of languages, which they demonstrate badly in public gatherings.
Mingma’s tend to own pets as this helps with the feeling of isolation they have from being repulsive to all people they come into contact with.

1 Like

Won’t take much for him to impress, everybody has lowered the expectations considerably through this thread.

Please name him at CHF on Thursday evening.
Just to troll @ivan

7 Likes

Would have liked to see us do something with our second pick, even if we took a speculative pick with potential upside or even just someone to slot into vfl side and get a good look at before next draft period

3 Likes

Dodoro mentioned that he will play in the VFL this weekend.

3 Likes

We should just give our last pick in the mid season draft to @benfti to get a excitement machine.

3 Likes

Not in a player welcome thread, it isn’t.

3 Likes

i would have just grabbed Adam Tipungwuti, soooooo

3 Likes

Welcome to the club, Will. Congrats, and hope your footy dreams come true.
If you’ve made it this far in this thread, here’s a bit of advice. Never come back.

16 Likes

with all that being said, i am keen to see what Will can bring to the table.

Welcome to our shitstorm Will

3 Likes

It could be the start of a Mingma dynasty

9 Likes

If we had a kid in the VFL getting the same numbers as this guy we’d be screaming for him to be played in our senior side. He might be a good Baguley replacement next season too.

Welcome Mingma!!

7 Likes