Four Vic Police killed by a truck on the Eastern Freeway

Glad the gutter dwelling cowardly sewer rat got named.

2 Likes

Did a google on him out of curiosity and turns out he used to be a Nurse.

Quit nursing, started selling mortgages and insurance and never looked back. Now worth millions.

Pity hes turned out what appears to be an A class ■■■■■■■■ in the process.

2 Likes

Obviously a drugged up tool, but it is the truck driver that caused the death of the 4 cops not him. He’ll still get hit with various charges speeding, drug driving, fleeing a scene of an accident etc and end up with massive fines, loss of licence and a community based order or suspended sentence

Alot more chargers “IF” he was in police custody at the time and fled.

1 Like

It’s a special kind of evil to take those photos then upload them, and what can he be charged with for that?

1 Like

Well, it definitely got pounded.

2 Likes

IF the police presence was caused by his criminal activities - what is his culpability in their deaths?

2 Likes

From abc website

Two senior constables and two trainee officers have been identified as the four Victoria Police members killed in a truck crash on Melbourne’s Eastern Freeway on Wednesday.

Leading Senior Constable Lynette Taylor, Constable Glen Humphris, Senior Constable Kevin King and Constable Josh Prestney died after being hit by a truck late yesterday afternoon.

One of the deceased had joined the police force only 2 days prior to this incident. Tragic for all concerned. The Porsche driver deserves to do time.

I have since found the timeline above is incorrect. The new officer had been in the force a few months.

1 Like

Did the Porsche driver seriously leg it so he could upload the photos he’d taken?

If so, the police station where he’s questioned will be calling for deliveries of phone books from every station in Victoria. He would, and would deserve to be, be beaten senseless.

2 Likes

In the eyes of the law, and from the details of the incident provided so far, probably zero.

He’d pulled over as requested and wasn’t driving the truck that hit them. He is an ■■■■■■■■ of the highest magnitude for what he did subsequently, and still may face prison for his driving offences, but he is not culpable for their deaths.

3 Likes

Hang on, this blokes name is Dick Pusey :flushed:

10 Likes

Porsche driver, Richard Pusey, is “currently on bail on unlawful assault and theft charges,” police say.

Welcome to Dan Andrews Victoria

3 Likes

How ironic. The first female Victorian police officer to be killed on duty was Angela Taylor ( Russell Street bombing)

1 Like

I know theres alot more to this than just what i am about to say but here goes.

Maybe now selfish ■■■■■ who don’t feel the need to slow past stationary flashing light emergency vehicles might think differently.

3 Likes

The truck drivers mental state prior to the accident is being assessed.

AfRiKan GanGz !!!

10 Likes

My thoughts with the affected families. Farking tragic. I used to hate doing traffic, the stupidity and recklessness of drivers, had a couple of near misses.

Dark day for our police. This is hurting them.

19 Likes

That was my thoughts as well. If the truck was doing 100+ & didn’t realise a car in front was slowing down to pass the police at 40km then he might have panicked & swerved into the emergency lane to avoid hitting the car in front. Where it gets confusing though is reports that he then travelled in the emergency lane & doesn’t seem to have taken much or any action to avoid hitting the police cars. You can see why many early reports suggested it was deliberate.