Game Day Thread - round 1 vs Sydney

Banner:

YOU STILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIRD

Sydney CBD is pouring. Went to Rebel Sport to pick up a scarf, as I left mine at home. Girl didn’t even know what AFL was…

game day AKA BELTING INSPIRATIONAL DIVER AND PRETEEN FINGER POINTER ADAM GOODES DAY

Considering the previous two we’ve had, it’s hard to imagine that this has been the LONGEST PRE-SEASON EVER!!

But it has. Thank fark footy is back.

LET’S PLAY SOME FOOOOOOOTTTTBBBAAAAALLLLLL!!!

Quoted Post

Sydney CBD is pouring. Went to Rebel Sport to pick up a scarf, as I left mine at home. Girl didn't even know what AFL was...
Did they have a scarf? Have put on a few pounds and my guernsey wont fit, hoping I could pick one up in town today, dont like my chances

Hopefully there’s streams! My foxtel don’t arrive till Thursday!

In laws just threatened to visit

Put a stop to that real quick

As the wife told them Nick goes kinda crazy when he watches Essendon

Dons by 74.

67-83, we win.

Us by 19

Quoted Post

In laws just threatened to visit

Put a stop to that real quick

As the wife told them Nick goes kinda crazy when he watches Essendon

LOL

My in laws still think I’m wonderful, and cheerful, and even-tempered… There is no way I’m going to ever ruin that by letting them watch me, watch footy.

Seriously anyone know of a live stream for the game? Would be very, very much appriciative.

And NOT the afl site. They can go and get farked!

Might be one on VIPBOX or Firstrowsports. Normally doesn’t show up till just before the game starts though

Mister AFL Integrity and Australian of the Rear (bloody auto correct) . will be in his element in the ANZ diving pool this arvo. Watch the diving judges (Umpires) score him and give him points for degrees of difficulty. What a FLOG.

Quoted Post

I'm gunna call it now. Melksham Top 5 B & F just as he plays better under Hird.

Farking great call. This is tailored made for the milkman to leave a sheit 2014 behind and start over again

Bounce the farking ball already.

Game starts at 10.30 Friday my time. Have a few friends over to watch on tsn2. I hope I can see by then. We cracked the first red at 4.30. Someone’s ordered sushi for dinner . I am freaking pumped . We finally have some bigger bodies to give these ■■■■■■ a fright in the wet. Hope we don’t get crucified by umps again. Barrack hard Bomberblitzers it begins here

I have the AFL live app on my iphone anyone know how i can mirror the footage on my tv? Or anyone have a stream?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Sydney CBD is pouring. Went to Rebel Sport to pick up a scarf, as I left mine at home. Girl didn't even know what AFL was...
Did they have a scarf? Have put on a few pounds and my guernsey wont fit, hoping I could pick one up in town today, dont like my chances

Nope. Very limited selection of AFL gear. They somehow had a Fark Carlton guernsey.

Hopefully the Bombershop makes an appearance tonight.

Gonna go full retard when they pay a free to goodes or buddy 15m out because we looked in their general direction