Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Arya is smug after the first scene, feeling above those scum, then has to be reminded that most normal people (which she isn’t) aren’t homicidal maniacs. Seemed right to me.

4 Likes

Anyone seen the preview for the next episode?

Yes, since they showed it at the end of yesterday’s episode.

Euron Greyjoy was dressed like someone who would glass you at the pub over a game of pool.

1 Like

I loved his line too, on why he should marry cersei

Because he has two hands with a sly grin towards Jamie.

Interesting observation getting around about Sansa wearing her hair just like Cersei used to. Maybe a message to Jon who clearly doesn’t like been told what to do.

1 Like

When the Hound looked into the fire, he saw the white walkers passing the wall through an abandoned castle somewhere near the sea?
Is that right?

He was dressed like the missing member of My Chemical Romance

4 Likes

Looking forward to Lyanna Mormont taking her rightful place upon the iron trone.

4 Likes

Eastwatch by the Sea. This was where Jon asked the Wildlings to go and man the wall in the meeting.

4 Likes

Badass.

1 Like

They were members of the Lanister army. Arya was ready to tear them all a new one before they offered her food. Remember she was eyeing off the location of the men’s swords.

Re: Ed Sheeran, there have been a number of musicians play small parts in the past:

1 Like

There’s normal people in GoT?

It just so happens that ed sheeran is currently the biggest pop musician in the world right now.

Establishing aerial shot of Winterfell spent a lot of time hovering over a field of mass graves. Suspect all those bodies will make a comeback.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, especially for the father/daughter the hound buried.

1 Like

Underwhelming episode

Yep. Hardly any violence, and zero nudity.

1 Like

Meh. It’s what it was always going to be. Setting the stage. Letting the audience know where the chess pieces are. You don’t do an episode like this and everything struggles later in the season.

1 Like

The entirety of season 6 was building to the last 2 episodes.

The entirety of this season is building for the next ones finale.