Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Was that someone significant who was hanging from the prow of a boat, maybe Euron’s, toward the end? Better put the answer in spoiler tags.

I am also intrigued by this, they focussed on them a few times.

Nah, it was just the two sandsnakes he killed in the fight on deck. One was strangled with her own whip and was therefore hanging, the other was impaled on her spear and was thus kebabed on the broken bits of her spear.

This whole thread is spoilers anyway.

2 Likes

REMOVE THE SPOILERS tags

I thought it was more to give the effect of surprise and the shock and awe of it. I thought it was done on purpose so you saw it from their point of view and make it more gritty, not having them sail majestically on boats from a distance and have a proper war. They had no clue it was coming and got slaughtered pretty much.

Only good part was theon booking it.

because you know most ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ are gonna do that.

Definitely was Nymeria. Just decided to go her own way just as Arya has thus far. Interestingly she wasn’t a lone wolf like Arya - I think it’s a sign Arya now sees extra value in going back to Winterfell to team up with Jon and Sansa.

2 Likes

In the books, it was noted several times that there was a massive wolf pack roaming torwards the north part of central westeros, lead by a massive (dire) wolf. I can’t recall this in the show though. i think an offhand comment in miscellaneous episode of season whatever?

1 Like

I think they’ll track her north and only help her when required.

2 Likes

Back in China for 3 weeks, and staying in a hotel in Hangzhou with the full set of GOT seasons. So l have binged on them relentlessly, right up to the cureent episode which l saw last night. My wife joined me here about 12 days ago, and l have now gotten her interested . She has been appalled by some of the randon violence, but her other perspectives and reactions have been different. For example when The Mountain crushed the drunk’s head against the wall for dissing Cersei, she laughed out loud.

Emma Peel dropping the c-bomb. Steed would be shocked.

1 Like

Highlight of the episode.

1 Like

Thought that was a really great episode. Loving Euron, such a c*nt but in a lovable way, not like Ramsay/Joffrey.

Had one of the all time great GOT lines.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed that they got through the those battles/walk overs in a no nonsense way. The commentary over the top of taking Castlery Rock by Tyrion was great as well.

1 Like

Not a fan of how they went full ‘tell not show the audience’ for some stuff.

We could have heard Tyrion talking about the way in to Grey Worm but instead we got to experience the way in with them.

It seems like a group of lads describing something though…

‘… and then we showed up ere’

1 Like

“This is Jon Snow… he’s King in the North.”

Thanks, Davos.

9 Likes

Yeah, surely that was to contrast the 150 titles of DT