Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

And the crowd goes Wild.

Time jumps are soo much better than reading chapters of Brienne and Podrick riding around the countryside doing sweet ■■■■ all.

3 Likes

The time lapses weren’t so noticeable because there were so many different story/character-lines that sometimes you went a couple of episodes without seeing a character/location at all which made it feel slower. This season we only have a couple of story line locations as characters have now come together, so it seems more focused.

5 Likes

I do think that’s got a lot to do with it. If Jon sent Gendry off, and then we didn’t see them again at all until the next episode, we wouldn’t even be talking about the time jump.

1 Like

And hopefully Daeny has learnt how to use her dragons better tactically. If your enemy is lined up in a nice straight line. you toast them along the length of the line, not from head on. If your enemy is milling about attacking your friends who are concentrated in a single location, you get two dragons to defend your friends, and the third dragon attacks the enemy commander who is conveniently standing off to the side of the battle in an exposed high-point. That way maybe you win the war quickly and probably go home with all the dragons you arrived with in the first place.

1 Like

But we would be talking about how boring the episode was because Jon and merry band of misfits would still be sitting on the island waiting and the entire episode would have had no battle.

Another great episode.

A lot to fit in 6 episodes next year.

You know nuthing Jon Snow

1 Like

truth

1 Like

“and how do you answer these charges of murder and treason…Lord Baelish?”

fkn lol.

11 Likes

Cersei takes it to a whole new level. The Littlefinger scene was awesome. And woah the dragon at the end.

Can’t believe we have to wait now.

1. The summit: totes awk.
  2. Cersei softcocked it. Twice. Boooo.
  3. Geez, those two are unsexy together.

So much incest. So about the guy that wrote it…

Apparently Season 8 release date is set for 2019.

So where is Jaime going to go now?

Grrm must have a serious thing for his female relatives.

I think the episode would have been greater had she gotten the Mountain to kill Jaime.
Would have really made her out to be the mad queen she is turning more and more into.

One thing…
Is a person’s life span in GOT long?

How long ago did the Targarians get taken out by Stark and Barathreon? I recall earlier in the season’s that Tywin Lannister said it occurred 300 years ago. But Jaime killed the king. I’m going to have to read up on GOT history / timelines a bit.

For some reason I can’t find the final episode on EZTV - anyone recommend another site?

John was a baby when a pretty young ned stark was fighting the rebellion. So surely it was 20-25 years ago. In the books the starks and deanarys are much younger than in the show,