Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Incest much

It’s not incest if you don’t know you’re related

That’s what my cousin told me when we found out.

5 Likes

What happens at Dragonstone, stays at Dragonstone.

Edit…
And Kings Landing for that matter.

The wall got F’ed up

When’s the last season due to be released?

Loved the conversation between Jaime and Bron at the start about the Unsullied Army, ■■■■■ and gold.

3 Likes

2018 or 2019 depending on how long it takes to write the episodes and film.

Apparently even though season 8 is only going to be 6 episodes, they are all going to be feature length like the last episode of season 7.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/game-of-thrones-season-8-release-date-2017-8

2 Likes

Ironically Theon found his gonads through his lack of balls.

1 Like

Littlefinger got owned.

Lack of full frontal nudity sex (like season 1) is disturbing.

1 Like

I’l get a few details wrong, but here’s how I remember it…

Prince Raegar Targaryen saw Lyanna Stark while competing at a tourney. He ignored his wife and gave Lyanna a gift as the “Queen of Love and Beauty”. He then “abducted” her and fled to Dorne.

Ned Stark’s brother Brandon and father went to Kings Landing and confronted the Mad King (Raegar & Danny’s father) to demand vengeance. The Mad King sentenced them to death, the Starks requested trial by combat. The Mad King agreed and specified fire as his champion. It ended poorly for the Starks.

Ned and a bunch of others rebelled against the throne. Jaime Lannister killed the Mad King. The Mountain raped and killed Prince Raegar’s (ex?) wife and crushed the skulls of their 2 children.

The Mad King’s pregnant wife and child were taken to safety. She later gives birth on Dragonstone, then they flee across the sea to the East. That’s where we find Danny and that molten-gold-psycho-guy at the start of the story.

Raegar left Lyanna in Dorne and went to fight the rebellion. He was killed by Robert Baratheon. Turns out plate armor isn’t great against being smacked with a farking big hammer to the chest…

Lyanna gives birth to Jon Snow, AKA Egon? Targaryen. She doesn’t survive the birth. Eddard Stark rocks up just in time for the birth, kills a few King Guard and gets to Lyanna in time to hear her last words. He promises his sister to protect his nephew. Considering the baby is the heir to the kingdom that Eddard just took by arms, that means he needs a cover story for the child. Therefore Jon Snow is Eddards ba-stard.

Fast forward maybe 18 years and you have the events of the books / show. This has all happened in slightly more than Jon Snow’s lifetime. Danny would be maybe 8 months younger than Jon. She’s also Jon’s Aunt, but that’s fairly far removed for a Targaryen marriage…

15 Likes

Did well!

1 Like

My issue with the sansa/ arya 180 is the complete lack of foreshadowing. No hints that they were playing littlefinger just that he was the fiddler, then BLAM loljks outplayed scrub,

1 Like

Also male heir of the male heir > daughter of the king in terms of hierarchy

So I’m assuming that Bran warging through a raven saw what the Night King just did. Where was Jamie heading off to?

I was so nervous when I started watching that episode. Far out that was intense.

5 Likes

I’d say he is heading north. A Lannister always pays his debts/ keeps their word. :slightly_smiling_face: (apart from Cersie I guess)

Enjoyed that episode, was good. Bummer having to wait so long for the final season, but it’s the final season so will be worth waiting for.

1 Like

I want a Bronn spin off NOW!

3 Likes

So without having read the books, is it fair to assume that Jon and Khaleesi have a child? Even though they are Nephew and Aunt? :face_vomiting:

Books are nowhere near that point yet.

Interesting.

Forgive my ignorance.

I just assumed that all the book had been written.

My bad.