Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Sorry @NZBomber don’t know what QFT means/stands for. :slightly_smiling_face:

I can never really get into these ‘big reveal’ conspiracy theories as GOT has never had much of these kind of twists in the entire series. The big twists have always been unexpected people dying, ruthless backstabs - or the very slow burn but entirely predictable R + L = J. It feels unlikely that a huge ‘ZOMG NO WAI’ fight-club style time-travel reveal is coming… same when everybody was theorizing that the ‘faceless men Bravos’ storyline was going to pay off with a huge reveal… when in reality it was just a very long training montage.

Quoted For Truth.

2 Likes

I’ll put it another way, she could’ve topped him, but everyone there would’ve died and probably the red keep would’ve been burnt to the ground

Red wedding?
(Books only, I think) Lord Manderly’s pie?

Favourite character time. I love the hound.

1 Like

To hard to pick a favourite for me like them all, but I do have a soft spot for Samwell Tarly

3 Likes

“What’s in the box”?

“Faaark off”.

2 Likes

I don’t think the Knight King is a whitewalker.
Everyone he raises ends up with blue eyes. Happened in Hardhome as well. The whitewalkers only raise whites.

“Lots of people name their sword.”

“Lots of c*nts.”

3 Likes

I know you have discussed those Iron Island ships ad infinitum…but I have to say, I have done a fair bit of sailing in my lifetime and the speed they are getting from two flapping mainsails, which don’t even appear to be tuned to the wind properly, is incredible.

2 Likes

My favorite is still Tyrion.
He has the best lines.

But my favorite line of all is by Bron…
You can’t cure a c*nt.

2 Likes

Best character of the entire series (book and tv) was tv show ramsay bolton.

Yeah Bolton was a brilliant character. Farken hated him so much, as he was just a perfect despicable disgusting villain.

2 Likes

Ser Davos.

3 Likes

Would we say best?? Most vile, repulsive, evil, perfidious (I could go on …) character. A candidate for best actor I’ll agree but I’ll stick with the good guys & put in a vote for Arya. (Jon Snow of course is perfectly perfect :wink:)

2 Likes

Rascist!

the hound and the big red head

2 Likes

Sansa or Ed Sheeran?

1 Like

TORMUND!

3 Likes