Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Also, Jaime. And Bron.

2 Likes

not too sure about the sheeran as i haven’t a clue who it or he is

You’ll see more of him next season. In the books he is a travelling troubadour who is ritualistically slaughtered by Arya. Arya wears his face in a showdown with the Night King while both ride dragons.

3 Likes

Jamie, Bronn, Littlefinger, Hound, Tywin.

1 Like

Question: Why doesn’t Bran warg his way back to find out that he was pushed off the tower? He is capable of doing so. l am a little surprised no other character has mentioned this to him either.

It’s not really important right now given what the three eyed raven started showing him.

But that is one thing I am looking forward to seeing in the next season. What happens when Jaime and Bran meet for the first time since then.

1 Like

Finally watched it.

Little finger for the Stannis treatment… we don’t know what to do with you so you die, like now. The head take was good but more should’ve been made that it was Bran that undid him by you know, being able to see everything ever.

Also good thing Bran just did an info dump on Samwell unprompted.

I get disappointed when stories are on the cusp of conclusion and then pull back to ‘nuh uh same as it ever was!’ Like great Cersei is still terrible so I guess next season is same as the others.

Would’ve been fun to watch an army that hates each other try to combine and then deal with the fallout. Or, die I guess.

Also why did Mountain not kill Jamie when Cersei gave the signal?

I think she signalled to let him live.
Which was perplexing when she said ‘no one walks away from me’ just 30 seconds earlier.

And he drew his sword.

It certainly seemed like a misunderstanding could have easily taken place.

Lucky the Mountain knows a nod means no.

Certain Bron will join Jamie on the ride north. Cersie wanted him “punished” after arranging for him to meet Tyrion

Bron wants his castle.
He lost his gold reward in the fields of fire battle.

Heard a very odd spoiler from the books that hasn’t been explored…

Summary

Jon Snow can warg too. He just doesn’t know he can do and doesn’t know how to use it.

1 Like

Have to wait to 2019, :disappointed_relieved:

Will still be before book 6 comes out.

thought grrm lowkey shelved it.

Very true.

@barnz, haven’t heard that, but you are probably right.,

Finally got around to seeing the end of season 7. Still the best series that has ever been put on TV, IMO.

Thought the same until I watched the Wire.

3 Likes

This show has got to ■■■■. Plot holes galour.