Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

Did anyone play Nier: Automata? Game of the year for mine

1 Like

Think I’ll wait til Franchise Hockey Manager 5 comes out or a new release of Eastside Hockey Manager which to my knowledge, probably isn’t going to happen.

I have a Civ VI deluxe edition 50% off coupon for steam if anyone is interested.

Has to be traded on steam though.

Not expecting anything in return.

also free copy of Civ 3 for the next day if anyone wants it here

New civ 6 patch as well.

1 Like

…And 1 week until Mario

1 Like

Whatever the issues of endgame with Destiny 2 I’m glad I waited for PC release. Mouse and keyboard takes the gameplay to another level. Anyone go PC too?

2K Games: We realease 70% completed games, 100% of the time.

2K18 released 15th sept and already 5 updates of 5gb or more.

Hows the framerate? My mate said that he cant get it to run at a stable 60

I’ve got a gtx 970 which is min recommendation and a g-sync monitor. I use the settings the game has determined which is mostly medium and I get 75-110 smooth as butter. Gsync is well worth it.

New Mario is awesome, Nintendo still proving that they’re the best in the business for pure fun.

1 Like

all good now! he looked up a youtube vid on how to improve performance and it works fine now.

pubg still garbage, still addicted.

2 Likes

Just got Destiny 2 on PC.

I’ve been put off this style of game for awhile.

But I must say I am really enjoying it. Storyline/PVE is great fun. I still suck at PVP though, but improving.

yup, started playing squads on Discord.

Desync is going to put me over an edge not even the saga could do

I think the game is the same on PS4? But i found it way too easy to complete the story line and then it was just same grind trying to get your light lvl up high enough to do nightfall and the raid.

Very same old and i’ve already lost interest.

Destiny 2 bits needs to be added to the Borderlands world. Then Destiny 2 would be worth the grind.