Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

Also what are your handles on battle.net?

I didn’t play Destiny 1, so that probably helps.

Did you complete all the main routes (a-e) Or did you just beat 2B and 9s story?

It may have very little to do with Drakengard and the original Nier, But you will definitely get more out of it if you know the story of those 2

Haven’t enjoyed a action game like this since Devil Mat Cry 3

Project Scorpio out for those who have it

Torn on whether I should buy Battlefront 2.

Love Star Wars, but don’t want to support the loot crate crap.

2 Likes

They’re turning off the in-game purchases (probably just til the heat dies down)

As far as I’m concerned the damage has been done. Goodbye EA.

2 Likes

What was the outrage for ?

Pay to win.

It was pretty much impossible to unlock characters like Luke/Vader via in-game achievements. You had to spend real money to buy loot-crates where you had a random chance of unlocking them.

1 Like

Cheers

Or play the game for 4000+hours

EA turned off in game purchases for SW Battlefield 2

they’ll turn it back on after christmas sales. you just know it.

Battlefront 2 isnt just a lootbox/pay to win rourt, but its a buggy terrible game as well. the gunplay is sub par, fighting with lightsabers feels flighty and has no impact when you strike, being a rebel footsoldier or stormtrooper means youre basically useless and the hero players are completely overpowered to where the game is pointless if youre not playing them. unlocking them… or just unlocking anything is a grind. on top of that, the single player campaign is crappy, space battles are dull and uninspired and i keep running into bugs. its an absolute farking mess. battlefront 1 was better and that had basically no content. this game is an absolute disaster.

IMO new vaulting in PUBG totally changes the game. Played the test servers earlier this week. Much more fluid.

all they’re doing seems great, but its gonna break the game for months.

I have not been in this thread for awhile. But I bought Assassins Creed Origins since it was on sale (since when do xbox digital games go on sale?) and heard it was back to form. Liking it so far, but it sure is one of these games.

Very late to the party but I bought Witcher 3 and it’s expansion packs for $30 online. Awesome game so far.

2 Likes

Put about 10 hours into that game. Wish I was an unemployed person on Welfare so I could put 100 more into it but alas…

Yeah, I’m about 15 hours deep and I’m sure I’ve only done 10% of the main story and I’m only at level 10.