Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

Got MGSV: Phantom Pain on Humble Bundle pretty cheap not long ago. Tremendous game.

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic game to the extent that you view it as an open world sandbox. But easily the worst Metal Gear entry.

Very polarising in that respect. Didnt stop me putting over 100 hours into it and enjoying every minute of it, however.

MGS4 imo, but understand what you mean.

Actually I have never played MGS4, so I may have to take your word for it, had a XBOX360 over PS3 back in the day.

I have mixed feelings. I loved parts of it… but parts very frustrating. As Alex said, some of the open world fun you can have is great.

MGSII was my favorite installment.

The rain event with Quiet was a bit odd.

Haven’t had that yet? But being Kojima I assume some level of deviancy…

You need to go back to base with Quiet on a helicopter when it’s raining.

Where is the gamertag list? I am looking to add some to my XBOX/Microsoft not sure what it is. I play on PC .

Finally enjoying Fallout 4. The first 10 hours are a drag but then it all clicks and the quality shines through.

God of War 4 is quite possibly the best game on the PS4.

1 Like

Doing some travel for work and bought a 3DS. Playing through Ocarina of Time for the first time since I was a kid. Breath of the Wild is the first game to overtake it but I can see why this was my favourite of all time for so long.

Didn’t know you could get that on 3ds. Almost worth getting a 3ds just for that.

1 Like

They remade OoT AND Majoras Mask for it!

Also 3DS is pretty cheap now. Like 280 new. Or the new 2DS is 50 bucks cheaper I think but I went for the 3D for collectibility

1 Like

The switch isn’t much more than that tho?

yeah i paid 300 for my switch.

1 Like

Cannot wait for this Bethesda announcement

is there a online gaming equivalent of over 35s fourth division? any one.

instead of running into competitive gaming nerds who destroy me in 20 sec flat.

i have a playstation 4.

1 Like

Best chance is to join a clan for that particular game. I’ve seen a number of Dad/Casual time poor clans for a couple of games. There is one for Dads of Destiny. I’m sure there’d be equivalent ones for other games as well.

On another note, wheres the old gamer tag sheet that was part of this thread?

Downloaded Burnout 3, giving it a whirl on the Xbox 360.

Still easily the best arcade racer ever made, holds up incredibly well, has not aged one iota.

Close to the perfect game for me.

1 Like