Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

Microsoft aren’t innocent, but it’s hypocritical to criticize them of the exact behaviour Sony has been doing for over a decade.

They are both crap

1 Like

I switched to Sony this gen after being with MS since the XBOX 360

I enjoy Sonys exclusives more nothing against Xbox

After 45 hours i finnaly beat GOW Ragnarok

What a fantastic game throughly enjoyed it one thing i did not see coming holy crap what a moment

My top 3 games for the year

1. GOW Ragnarok
  2. Horizon Forbidden West
  3. Elden Ring
1 Like

Xbox in a winning position for Activision.
Nintendo is playing, but Sony with its PS5 yet to log in …

“The deal would enable Microsoft to stop Call of Duty from appearing on rival consoles, such as Sony’s PlayStation 5.”
In announcing the deal, Microsoft president Brad Smith said the same offer was on the table for Sony, if it was willing to “sit down and talk”

The armour decisions are hard. Go shoulder straps old school or look like an overweight knight in full body armour lol

1 Like

Not fussed as I’m not a CoD player.

Why do companies by developers? Why can’t they just buy games? Or be happy to share with everyone?

1 Like

I have The Fate Breaker Armour set full upgraded

I’m hyped ps5 exclusive ps4 owners will miss out unfortanley

1 Like

I’ve got a PS4 ……currently playing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla …….any suggestions on new games would be appreciated……love shooter or roam and play games ……previously played RDR 1&2

1 Like

If you want great action/adventure games I recommend

God of War Raganork PS4
Horzion Forbidden West PS4
Spider Man PS4

Assains Creed Orgins and Oddysey also great

For shooters Killzone,Call of Duty,Grand Theft Auto 5

Thanks @Finding_Nino ……I’ve played AC Origins……I’ll try a few of those after I finish Valhalla. There’s a new Assassin’s Creed coming next year

1 Like

Elsen rings on ps4. It’s much harder than some of the other games mentioned but it’s brilliant

3 Likes
  1. Elden ring
  2. Elden ring
  3. Elden ring

I was stuck on the first main boss for a good 10 hours i think i was a little bit under leveld but i managed to beat him lols

I decided I was quitting Elden ring twice before I beat Margit but now I absolutely love it :joy:

1 Like

Yep i was the same

I couldn’t get into Elden Ring after the first couple hours. If I persevere does it get much better?

did you play and like the other souls games? if no, then dont bother

1 Like

It’s the best game of the entire PS4 generation, but definitely not for everybody.

A lot of mechanics aren’t explained much or at all.